****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

what about the mesh on the IXs tongue???? can some1 help me with that

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #5-Slim
Reppin Sunrise-954!![/center]

my older brother has some Colombia 11's that are really beat. the soles are piss yellow and the patent leather has some marks on them. i'm about to ask if i can have them and then post pics to see if they can be saved.
FreshPrince[/b]​

^^^ I used sea glow on a beat pair of SJ that I had. I probably used for a bout 3 weeks several times a week (not everyday) and they did clear up significantly. Just ba careful cuz they will fall apart if your not.

^^ honestly, if he does let me have them, i'll ask someone who has done them on here for other people to do it for me. of course i'll pay for shipping and handling and pay for all the supplies. cuz i know somehow i would mess up and ruin the shoe.
FreshPrince[/b]​

^^kkjoerdan23 does great work and will sea glow your shoes. I can't wait to see what mine look like when he's done...thumb through the pages, he has some of his work posted....he made some very yellow shoes look super icey

Quote:
Anyone in NYC trying out sea glow during the heat wave?

On Monday it was like 95 & I put my SJ's out for 2 hours.....the glue holding the sole onto the midsol (around the edge of the patent leather) got so hot from the sun it melted and the shoe feel apart.
Sea Glow did work though.
The World Iz Yourz

^^^ was probably not the sun it was the sea glow. If the glue is still sticky you can still put it back together, if not then just use some super glue

turns out, there is a way to fix yellow midsoles

after one treatment.

img1160qa9.jpg

good luck everyone.

What do i use to turn my netting whiter on my white jordan iv's? Barkeepers friend or sea glow? Thanks.

just got new pairs in for seaglowing
post pics when done

Wanted:
Jordan Concord Box Sz. 9
Jordan XI Laces( White)
Jordan XI Laces (Black)
Jordan VI Maroon Box Sz.8.5
Jordan VI Maroon Lacelocks

for those that seaglowed their shoes, how long did it stay clear? as in, how long did the effect of the seaglow last?
here it is
MARS IV FOR SALE
oh, and by the way, check out my sig.
WANTED: MARS IV SZ 10.5/11
FOR SALE: OG flint grey XIII'S sz 11...cool grey XI's size 12...olive IX's sz10...black/taupe dubs sz11
email me at bobeugene@sbcglobal.net

Back
Top Bottom