****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

I used Sea Glow on my XVI's already and they turned out pretty nice. Unfortunately I didn't take before pics so I have nothing to show you guys. The XVI's worked well with just one small application of Sea Glow and a couple of sun bathing days (I've only had really one nice day of sunlight for these here in DC) but in all honesty they could use one more application and the clear soles would be perfect like the day they were pulled out the box. My PISS YELLOW Space Jams and Infrareds have been a little bit of a different story. I did take pics of these before and I will take pics when I'm done so stay tuned. I haven't had one really good day of sunlight like I had with the XVI's so I think that has alot to do with the results. I applied a little Sea Glow like I did with the XVI's and put out in sunlight for a day, with no real sign of the Sea Glow working. Then I soaked them in dilluted Sea Glow overnight and put out in crappy sunlight for two days and finally the Sea Glow had started to take effect. My space Jams have gone from PISS YELLOW to yellow and my Infrareds have gone from PISS YELLOW to piss yellow. The Space Jams have shown a lot of promise and I think with another nice soaking on a really relly nice day and they will be back to normal. The Infrareds are the ones that have shown the least promise but Sea Glow is somewhat working. I will wait like I said until we have a gorgeous day here in the District and try to use the last bottle and a third and soak my Space Jams and Infrareds and put out to sun bathe. I'll post pics there after.

REPPIN' UPTOWN DC...
"WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS :pimp:
pimp.gif

philly heads, if you want to use a tanning bed, hit me up.
awg&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1]My eBay auctions[/url][/center]

will sea glow mess up the fabric under the mesh on the Vs....will it bleach it out or anything?

My CG XIs has some jean stains on the mesh, will that Bar Keepers Friend or anything else take that out??

No don't try Bar Keepers Friend. I thought CG xi's were suede? Anyways if you guys look through the post you'll find most the answers to your questions.

funny thing, i have sucessfully lightened yellow soles with bkf.
AmericMusc[/b]

'76 Chevy Shortbed. YOU BEEZY!​

is this the right bar keepers friends? cuz i was amazed that it was hella cheap for this big thing. only $1.56

all the ppl asking where to get sea glow.... if u live near a tap plastics they sale it there... the one here in san jose had a full shelf of SG in stock

Back
Top Bottom