****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

before

after

try not to get bar keepers friend on patent leather
bar keepers friend smells once you mix it with water

Nice soles.I need to get some sea glow. Does anyone know if they sell them like at target or something.

big difference on my OG columbias i picked up for 50 bucks. i wish it was sunny in the BAY.

OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

^ Oh. My. God. :wow:
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Indianapolis Colts & Indiana Pacers

i put it on my life. imma seaglow these shoes till there icey and prove all you doubters wrong
OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

Quote:
i put it on my life. imma seaglow these shoes till there icey and prove all you doubters wrong

:pimp:
pimp.gif
.. keep the pics coming. Im getting gassed up over here :lol:
laugh.gif
. I ordered my bottle of S/G on thursday. Cant wait to use it on my V's, XI's and VI's :D
happy.gif

For getting those XI's for $50 and fixing them up like that with the soles and mesh uppers good job. In the end well worth the price i suppose.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

just got my bottle of sea glow about a hour ago :pimp:
pimp.gif
... I applied it to one shoe of my V's and they on the deck right now. I used some blue tape to cover some parts of the shoe. Its kinda sunny here in VA. I know moms and pops gonna come home and say "what the hell are you doing? :smh:
nono.gif
" :lol:
laugh.gif
.Hopefully i'll be back with good results later

^word please post as soon as possible. im about to cop for my black silver 5s and i need to make sure.

also ayone know how to restore the black suede on v's? mine seem a little faded. any cleaners or tips?
-kid creole

NECKBREAKER

After 2 applications and 2 1/2 hours of sun here's what ive got so far. The left shoe has not been sea glowed and the right shoe has

v5aj2g.jpg

I also did it on one of my VI's. i'll post pics of them later, gotta head out to night classes :\
ohwell.gif

tha $50 og columbia's take the cake!!!! "stickie! stickie!"
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

so so results.

here are my results
after is on top before is on bottom. my bad

OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

Ok, I just ordered SeaGlow for my DS SpaceJam's. I am really worried here because I don't want to mess these up, and they're sill DS.

Can someone please circle on the sole where I can not apply SG? It will be greatly appreciated.

138793407.jpg

I need to know exactly where the glue seams are. Please I need somebody's help here.

Also, on the sole where the blue part is, if I SeaGlowed over that would that be bad? Is that considered a glue seam? Again someone please assist me and circle or use arrows to where I can not apply SG. Thanks.

basically all around the rims of the shoe soles.
v6rhh2.jpg

I suggest keep a towel ready and wipe off the rims
brushing over the blue wouldn't do anything but its just a waste of seaglow.

I use a tooth brush and brush around the clear areas only. :pimp:
pimp.gif

sea glow will still get on the glue seems trust me! once the shoes is soaked in sg and you put it out in the sun, the sg will drip from the sole to the patent!!!!! dont over apply seaglow if you dont want that to happen!

Just make sure to wipe any SG off the edges after you leave it out in the sun. And if you soak the soles in seaglow, like overnight, don't allow the seams to soak, I think thays how that one guys soles came off

Back
Top Bottom