****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

theres a tapplastic store here in CA where im from. its located in pleasent hill if u guys know where that is.(bay area)
Looking for any XI low's,OG white/red XII DS or VNDS size 11.5 or 12. NT ref: jaykickztillidie, jordman23, msw1233.
email: gon86zo@sbcglobal.net aim: x9jump23man45x

i`ll ask again.... DO I GET BAR KEEPERS FRIEND REGULAR OR LIQUID??
REFS: (NT) jordanfan123, aikoo, kicksmvp, kington32, kiickinit, heavyrotation, deliriousraw, jordankid21, creature206,SelectaClutchStar, wanksta23, Makeitclap, MIKEBDAGR8, shmearo, Ceefr

(ISS) sickplicity, jerria528, TWO3, baller23tay, hazii82, tony.tizzle, DominicanCabeza, jordankid210, dommyounan, AYo iTz JDA, El Bro

(AIM)
TJHOOD16

^finally lol thanks man.. theres 4 cans for 10 dollars i think .. how many do i actually need?
REFS: (NT) jordanfan123, aikoo, kicksmvp, kington32, kiickinit, heavyrotation, deliriousraw, jordankid21, creature206,SelectaClutchStar, wanksta23, Makeitclap, MIKEBDAGR8, shmearo, Ceefr

(ISS) sickplicity, jerria528, TWO3, baller23tay, hazii82, tony.tizzle, DominicanCabeza, jordankid210, dommyounan, AYo iTz JDA, El Bro

(AIM)
TJHOOD16

1 can would be able to help you enough.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Just got my shipment in of Sea Glow, when I ordered it from the Islandgirl website (which I HIGHLY recommend, fast shipment and great customer service, and they deliver from hawaii) they asked where I learned of their product and what I would use it for.

I told them Nike talk and that I would use it for sneakers. They sent me a one page printout with a picture of some V's and instructions on what to do and what not to do. I LOVE SEAGLOW AND ISLANDGIRL! THIS STUFF WORKS GREAT! ISLAND GIRL WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!

Anyways, this stuff should be sold at footlocker! Or at some nationwide retailer...

THIS SHOULD BE STICKIED OR ARCHIVED!

Anyone know where i can get this [/b] stuff, besides Walmart???

How about Sea glow....anywhere else besides online???

^^^These questions have all been asked. I have some Bar Keepers Friend for you guys. Let me know if you guys need it. I'll hook it up for retail. Just send me a message or e-mail me at dunks2307@yahoo.com. And about the Sea Glow, I'm pretty sure you can find that in some boat shops. Atleast thats what I've heard. You guys just gotta look around like everyone else.

Ask me too, I have tons of BKF

It's $1.56 a bottle, but it's heavy
so shipping will be at least $5 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Kicks

^^^Was that stone face to me or the shipping price? If it was directed toward me than your kinda wack for that. I was just trying to help those that couldn't find it and didn't wanna order from the site.

^Best Results I've seen so far. If you're not lying about applying even more Seaglow and turning it SUPER ICEY then wow.. :wow:
eek.gif

GJ.

IslandGirl88, some clarificiation please:

So are you saying that with fresh soles, I can apply some Sea Glow and actually prevent yellowing if I keep giving them exposure to sunlight to "fuel" the flourescent chemicals as to keep the sole clear?

If you can somehow answer this question in an expeditious manner it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for such a product.
"No subjective feeling of certainty can be an objective criterion for the desired truth."--Hugo Munsterberg

^ Is there any way to prevent them to getting on your seams? Using masking tape, etc? Thanks. I want to try it on my V's and XIs.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

dunks2307
Quote:
^^^Was that stone face to me or the shipping price? If it was directed toward me than your kinda wack for that. I was just trying to help those that couldn't find it and didn't wanna order from the site.

why would a stone face be a shout out to you? do it makes sense for me to be rude? I'm trying to help people. I put the stoneface there for the shipping price. Don't catch feelings
Quote:
Ask me too, I have tons of BKF

It's $1.56 a bottle, but it's heavy
so shipping will be at least $5 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

How could that be a shout to you?
If you were offended, then sorry man.

Kicks

Back
Top Bottom