****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

Quote:
oak75raidersas

Please post the direction you used, I really want to try it now its starting to be sorta sunny in the bay area.

What did you use to protect the seams of the shoe? Masking tape, etc?

Where to cop this magic formula in SF Bay Area? Or online? I wanna make these VI Infrareds i got more clearer.

Jdubb- Where you cop at?

Warning for Bar keepers friend!

Hey guys be careful what you get bar keeper's friend on. I cleaned my Carolina blue XI lows with it and noticed that it changed the color of the blue to a lighter blue and is spotted with the original colornwhere I didnt get the friend.

Doesnt really matter to me cause they were beat up already from using them in the gross anatomy but i figured why not use them as a project and in the meantime get the small pieces of flesh off them. :lol:
laugh.gif

say im jumping on the bandwagon but after seeing those pics i am sold on the seaglow and barkeepers :wow:
eek.gif
those 5's are crazy especially the netting... i definitely want to do my black 5's... also my retro 11's are yellowing but im scared my sole will get trashed like that dudes columbia

Mustbethekicks,

I will try to get pics up tommorrow. Got a lot of studying left to do tonight.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
.. my 5's looking pretty fresh now also....

Quote:
Anyone actually tried it on concords?? Please post pics

im workin on it now :D
happy.gif
...hopefully ill have pics up by the end of next week

^^ the thinner the sole the better seaglow works. ie Vs vs. XIs
OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

AGGRRRHHH my soles started to seperate on my white XI's

Be especially careful on the carbon fiber plate. I got careless and didnt wipe around it before placing them out in the sun like i normally do.
They were so close to being able to wear again.

Think some super glue would do the trick in holding that part of the shoe on???

Does the bar keepers friend work on the mesh part of the white/green 4's? Just bought a pair and there is some slight yellowing on the mesh part. Thanks for the help nt.

Now, some folks said that seaglow works for the v's but not for the xi's... CHECK THIS OUT!! Here are some pics of my "seaglowed-over-da-wknd-with-skimpy-NW-sun" concords, and Im tellin' ya, they look even better in person... but not only it improved their appearance, also the texture! I bet they've even regained their traction... I'm floored by these results...

Before (last friday):
141696727.jpg

After (today sunday):
141696720.jpg

THIS STUFF WORKS!!!

...but for some unknown reason, I can't seem to get the netting of my v's to clear, please give me some tips/advice!!

Thanks NT, and MODS, PLEASE!!! STICKY THIS!!!!

I just recieved my bottle yesterday, and after seeing the pics of the space jams, I'm hoping mine will turn out pretty well too. Stupid, inconsistant CA weather, give me sun tomorrow

MODS, STICKY THIS PLEASE!!!!
"I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I had to get out there and go for it... I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me."
- Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom