****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

So like a week's worth of apllication and sun?
Is there anyone who's made thier yellow soles completely clear again?
[/b]
Click HERE
Graphite XIV DS 10.5 $110 Shipped​

I dont wanna read the 42 pages to find the answer to my question but how does everyone apply the seaglow?? Like do you use a cloth or what?
Jayz On My Feet

here's my project... i used sea glow on the sole's 2 times already with very little results.. i must be doing it wrong.. : (

1180xw5.jpg

1180wzr.jpg

Quote:
Are these restoreable?

You will be able to make a good improvement but dont count on getting them crystal clear. My Columbia Xi's have gone from that to slightly yellow but wearable but i cant seem to make any improvement past there. Also my soles have started to peel off

shoeshot707.........im working on my Vs too......yours look about like mine....ive used sea glow on the last 3 weekends for 2-3 hours each time......seems to work but i think it will take another 10 or more tries..

ive benn seaglowing my black 5s and infrared 6s for a couple hours the past 4 days. there's a definite improvment, but it seems like the amount of improvment lessens with each application.
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

How many applications on the XI's to get a noticable change? Done my SJS like 5 times and not much to show for it.
Old enough to know better, to young to care. Buying J's till I die.

So the tanning bed doesn't work as good as regular sunlight?
I mean I"ll still rock piss concord's if I have too
[/b]
Click HERE

I'm going to attempt to answer all the questions on page 42.
Quote:
if sea glow is applied to the netting on the V, will the cloth under the netting absorb it and turn blue?

No, I have been applying SG to the netting on my Laney Vs. And the mesh underlining have not turned blue.

Quote:
Question about the glue breaking up:

What happens if it does? What do we use to reglue it?
And what's the best way to do it for the VIs?

People have used super glue, or even shoe goo to re-attach the sole. Best way to apply SG to VIs is in small amounts, using the wire scrubber to rub any excess into the rubber.

Quote:
Again does anyone know, which SIZE SEA GLOW I should buy?

seaglow0033rc.jpg

Buy THIS one.

Quote:
I dont wanna read the 42 pages to find the answer to my question but how does everyone apply the seaglow?? Like do you use a cloth or what?

Don't bother posting, if you don't even want to read the first page. Heres something that I was able to find on the first page.

Quote:
Nickthestick91 Posted:

I've had numerous PM's askin how to apply Sea Glow, so I'm gonna post it here.

1. Scrub soles with hot water and Ivory Bar soap using a toothbrush.
2. Dry soles completely.
3. Pour some Sea Glow onto the soles.
4. Scrub Sea Glow into the soles.
5. Place shoes so the sun is hitting the soles.

That is exactly what I did, if you don't see something in there, I didn't do it. Hope this will help everyone.

BTW, I'm not saying that this is the best way to do it, it's just the way that I did it. There are probably better ways to do it which will generate better results, so experiment and test out your own ideas too.

Quote:
How many applications on the XI's to get a noticable change? Done my SJS like 5 times and not much to show for it.

I've noticed an immediate change in the women's XIs after one application. But for men's (because thicker rubber) it might take a little longer. I would keep at it, using the scrubbing pad to rub it in deeper.

Quote:
So the tanning bed doesn't work as good as regular sunlight?

Correct, with sunlight you get the best results.
-Dominic

Wasn;t there some dude named like makaveli or something on NT who got his yellow concords to get super icey using something else besides sea glow? ANybody got those pics?
[/b]
Click HERE

Quote:
Thanks but how would I no which size that one is? lol.

Oh my bad, I thought you were asking which one of the products (SG, or Islandgirl pink). not the size. The 16 oz is a great starter. I've been through 4 shoes having done numerous applications per shoe and the bottle is still more than 90% full.
-Dominic

The V's and the I's work the best with this stuff. I've been applying for two weeks now. My SJ's show a change but far from icy (and they looked like homeys cocords on the previous page) My laneys are so icy now its crazy as well as my patent I's. My VI's are taking mad long too. Just stick with it boys and you'll see results.
The World Iz Yourz

Jacobmontana
Got Pics? I want to see what I'm getting myself into.
[/b]
Click HERE

anyone know where else to get this besides the website. i can only pay with MO or Paypal

anyone? i can do trades lol i bar keepers friend + money
I AM A NEWB TO JORDANS!! :smile: STARTING COLLECTION

LOOKING 2 BUY JORDAN XI BLACK/RED SIZE 11 GET AT ME WITH PRICE,PICS, AND CONDITION.

Unfortunaltey boys.....I have no idea how to post pics....I can email u some camera phone pics and u can post them if u want. I did the VI's at the same time. So no b4 and after for those but, I can show u every thing else. Let me know.
The World Iz Yourz

I seaglowed my AJ5 upper clear sole is almost fully restored and a small section of the lower sole is clear. only one problem, soles came off, Dont know if it was the seaglow or the sun that did it but there done.

Back
Top Bottom