THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

just went to the smokers club concert a couple days ago with smoke dza big k.r.i.t meth u-god currensy trademark and young roddy. METHOD MAN SHUT THE PLACE DOWNN!!!!!! dude is super hyper and had the crowd going nuts and crazy love his style. and plus i was the only one that got to go backstage cuz this girl i %+#+ with works at the place
smile.gif
and i got to meet all of them and got pictures with smoke krit currensy fiend sheist bubbz and all them dudes, they were all high beyond a point where i wuld never go lol currensy is one of the coolest cats i have ever met i asked if he wana smoke some doobies with me and he responded i got you next time cuz im already bouncin on the clouds lmao.. %##% was the best concert ive ever been too. Fiend is also a cool as cat he was just chillin bumpin his ipod while ferris bueller and shesit were smoking i was just talkin to currensy the whole time %##% was the best experience ive ever had i got videos and pics of me backstage as well i love this tour.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Dunk These

does anyone know why they dont have a Smokers Club Tour date for Los Angeles? are there more dates to be announced or what? Just like SF, LA is a landmark city for legendary shows like this one.. hope Dom can make a special guest appearance.. the 1st SC tour was CLASSIC.. Smoke Dza, Dom, Curren$y and Nipsey!!!

Music Box date just announced.

SD is only Curren$y, they couldn't afford the whole tour
roll.gif

wow.. thats a shame
tired.gif

i just saw a vid and im hesitant on going to either.. i understand dude got hurt at RTB (i was there), but i aint tryna drive to LA from SD to watch dude sit on a couch 
grin.gif

well see.. Tyler, which one are you gonna go to?  

curreny-signs-mikey-rocks.png

Mikey Rocks, one-half of the rap duo The Cool Kids, has signed on to Curren$y's label Jet Life Recordings. Mr. Spitta announced the new addition on Twitter earlier this morning, stating "Roll one for @SirMichaelRocks for he is indeed Jet Life Official.... Pop a bottle for dat man."

He will be joining a label line-up that includes Young Roddy, Trademark Da Skydriver, and Ciso.

Sir Michael Rocks has been venturing out on his solo steez this year releasing two projects including The Rocks Report mixtape (March 2011) and Premier Politics (September 2011). He also made a feature on Dom Kennedy's "New Jeeps" o,n From the Westside, With Love II (June 2011).

Back in July, Rocks and his partner Chuck Inglish got past a long delay in releasing their album When Fish Ride Bicycles, which had been pushed back since 2009. The long-awaited projected received mostly favorable reviews and became a trending topic on Twitter when it was released. Before finally dropping the album, the two went to work putting out the mixtapes Gone Fishing (2009)and Tacklebox (2010).

As of now, The Cool Kids are pulling an Outkast and have not announced a split, but seem to be working on exploring their own musical interests. --Natelege Whaley

JET LIFE  
pimp.gif

I'm buying my ticket to the Houston show this Thursday. Hopefully my dude Spitta is out of the moon boot by the 11th though. Dude has been worth it every time I've seen him in the past, so it'd be kind of a bummer to have him sit through his whole set.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Mikey Rocks, one-half of the rap duo The Cool Kids, has signed on to Curren$y's label Jet Life Recordings. Mr. Spitta announced the new addition on Twitter earlier this morning, stating "Roll one for @SirMichaelRocks for he is indeed Jet Life Official.... Pop a bottle for dat man."

He will be joining a label line-up that includes Young Roddy, Trademark Da Skydriver, and Ciso.

Sir Michael Rocks has been venturing out on his solo steez this year releasing two projects including The Rocks Report mixtape (March 2011) and Premier Politics (September 2011). He also made a feature on Dom Kennedy's "New Jeeps" o,n From the Westside, With Love II (June 2011).

Back in July, Rocks and his partner Chuck Inglish got past a long delay in releasing their album When Fish Ride Bicycles, which had been pushed back since 2009. The long-awaited projected received mostly favorable reviews and became a trending topic on Twitter when it was released. Before finally dropping the album, the two went to work putting out the mixtapes Gone Fishing (2009)and Tacklebox (2010).

As of now, The Cool Kids are pulling an Outkast and have not announced a split, but seem to be working on exploring their own musical interests. --Natelege Whaley

JET LIFE  
pimp.gif

I guess I'm the only dude excited about this, Michael been putting in work.
tracks like this plus Spitta wuld  

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

JET LIFE  
pimp.gif

I guess I'm the only dude excited about this, Michael been putting in work.
tracks like this plus Spitta wuld  

mad excited 
laugh.gif
...i %$!$$ w/ mikey rocks music and now he's w/ one of my fav artist 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif