THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by retrowear23

� �

This is the song I was saying is one of Spitta's greatest records. The beat, the chorus and as a "everyday man-rapper" his scenarios were on point

pimp.gif

People sleep on Credit.

As for Trademark, outside of Issue #2 his solo work is hit or miss. He usually comes correct on songs with Spitta & Roddy though.

That SP & $pitta news caught all the way off guard.
I didn't even kno they knew each other let alone planned
on droppin a tape together.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eek.gif
eek.gif
SP & Currensy?????
Yesssssssssir!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Two of my top 10 favorite artists of all times. 

LEGENDARY!!! I guarantee it'll be harder than "How Fly", Wiz is aight but the Ghost is a legend. 

I like trademark more than young roddy..

but on th real... I can't find this damb album anywhere besides itunes.

homey needs to have this on google music too fambs...

That SP/Spitta EP is dope
pimp.gif
Only song I'm not feeling is "Billions", but the 1st 4 tracks are all fire
***EDIT: Came across that Jet World Order song "No Wheaties" too...oooohhhhweee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spitta sued Dame Dash for $1.5 million
http://www.hiphopdx.com/i...lbums-without-permission

Spoiler [+]
Curren$y has sued Damon Dash for releasing two of his albums without permission.

According to TMZ, Spitta and Dame attempted to negotiate a deal to release music via DD172 in 2010, but the deal never went through. Dash released two of his albums that year, but failed to execute a contract. Curren$y then signed with Warner Bros. last year.

But after Curren$y signed with WBR, Dash continued to release his music, despite the fact that Spitta's new label had exclusive rights to his music. Curren$y is suing Dash for $1.5 million in damages and demands that he stop profiting off of him in any way.

Dash has already filed a response to the suit, claiming that he has the legal right to release his albums and was given permission. He also states that Curren$y screwed him over by ignoring their agreement and instead signing with WBR. A judge is yet to rule on the matter.

HipHopDX will keep you updated as more information comes to light.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Spitta sued Dame Dash for $1.5 million
http://www.hiphopdx.com/i...lbums-without-permission

Spoiler [+]
Curren$y has sued Damon Dash for releasing two of his albums without permission.

According to TMZ, Spitta and Dame attempted to negotiate a deal to release music via DD172 in 2010, but the deal never went through. Dash released two of his albums that year, but failed to execute a contract. Curren$y then signed with Warner Bros. last year.

But after Curren$y signed with WBR, Dash continued to release his music, despite the fact that Spitta's new label had exclusive rights to his music. Curren$y is suing Dash for $1.5 million in damages and demands that he stop profiting off of him in any way.

Dash has already filed a response to the suit, claiming that he has the legal right to release his albums and was given permission. He also states that Curren$y screwed him over by ignoring their agreement and instead signing with WBR. A judge is yet to rule on the matter.

HipHopDX will keep you updated as more information comes to light.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom