THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

what beat did he use for Boardwalk Monopoly?? sounds super familiar but i cant remember.

Max B- We Got Doe Feat. Al Pac
pimp.gif

anybody know wat beat he used for Record Deals??

tape is flames, but it's a spitta tape so me typin this sentence is frivolous
pimp.gif

this joint is one of his best tapes in a minute. Seems like he got back to that old spitta flow, jet drops in the back and everything

The 1st of 3 Curren$y x Diamond collabos dropped on friday. First colorway was royal blue. Next will either be blk/teal or blk/red

After five further listens, this joint is still flames. My dude flexing his versatility with the flow all over this.

The Jet takeoff took it back, and the next couple diamond tees should be black/red and black/green from the moon&stars vid....

"On" is my favorite track on the tape.

Curren$y rapping on other dudes beats > anybody rapping on other dudes beats

He always picks out instrumentals that not too many people get on. Its never ends up cliche.

^^^Just keep a lookout on the Diamond website/blog for the next colorway drop....Theres 75 tees when they drop so you should be good if your on the site the minute they drop, Thats what happen to me the first time Diamond did a collab with Spitta, i had to refresh a few times but was able to cop two tees ....

http://diamondsupplyco.com/diamondlife/

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

anybody know wat beat he used for Record Deals??

tape is flames, but it's a spitta tape so me typin this sentence is frivolous
pimp.gif

outkast beat if i remember right

he murdered that goodie mobb beat though
pimp.gif

i give spitta credit his beat selection alone on tapes has put on to a lot of great 90 songs that i missed coming up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

man i been playing this tape 24/7 ever since it drop

spitta is the truth

this

i listened to the tape as i rode the train from dtown long beach to the staples center and back.

tape is
pimp.gif

MONSTER BEATS !*#@ is so official... The beat for JETS @ your neck is ******ed.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do ya'll think these dudes can blow up like the Neptunes? Cause the talent is there they just lack the exposure I guess. 

This tape is nice, but I can't stop listening to outkast, max b, and big krit since bumping it, haha

especially Krit, moon & stars is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

"On" is my favorite track on the tape.

Curren$y rapping on other dudes beats > anybody rapping on other dudes beats

He always picks out instrumentals that not too many people get on. Its never ends up cliche.

word 

MTV jams just played black and yellow then michael knight howb fitting   im liul tip[asy and i was os excited when ids ssasw that @!+!!!!!!!!!!!

and now they got kanye drive slow on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

MONSTER BEATS !*#@ is so official... The beat for JETS @ your neck is ******ed.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do ya'll think these dudes can blow up like the Neptunes? Cause the talent is there they just lack the exposure I guess. 

if they stick to producing and stop trying to rap on currensy's ++!% yea they could blow
also it would be cool for them to branch out to other rappers besides currensy

them dudes got talent though .

and yea the name of the song is mainstream good beat selection for what he was rapping about
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom