THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

tape is cool but i just dont feel like curren$y does these beats justice.

i downloaded off the strength of ALC and just like i thought, he carries this tape.

curren$y is an okay rapper but his style isnt hard enough to compliment the beats ALC creates.

fiend, gibbs and prodigy all fit their songs better than curren$y. lol all i can do when i hear some of the tracks is think "who would sound better on this?"

you gotta come hard over ALC beats... this man talkin bout nike hang tags and smokin weed... just doesnt add up.

This is the 1st mixtape i ever had of curren$y's and unless he does another with ALC, my last.

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

Success Is My Cologne
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

But I've got no time for company
Im building one of them honey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

i downloaded off the strength of ALC and just like i thought, he carries this tape.

curren$y is an okay rapper but his style isnt hard enough to compliment the beats ALC creates.

fiend, gibbs and prodigy all fit their songs better than curren$y. lol all i can do when i hear some of the tracks is think "who would sound better on this?"

you gotta come hard over ALC beats... this man talkin bout nike hang tags and smokin weed... just doesnt add up.

This is the 1st mixtape i ever had of curren$y's and unless he does another with ALC, my last.

niketalk

the regular show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curren$y's half ******ed flow/lyrics.

and how corny is is to take a shot @ me because i critizcised curren$y? are you that much of a stan/lame that you took offense to my comments when nothing was directed @ you?

1 ya self....

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by JRodski

niketalk

A+

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking to see when the next time he's coming to DC then I see that he will be here with

KRIT, Wiz, Big Sean, and Mac Miller
eek.gif

All I could say is #STAMP im in there

eek.gif
^ When? I'll be driving up to DC from Richmond or Cville.
Tape was crazy. Ive been playing Covert nonstop. I havent listened to a tape this much in a minute.
I dont understand why more dudes dont link up with Alchemist at a greater quantity, because he almost always produces quality.
Any time I hear there is a collab with Alc + almost any NY rapper (Styles, Jada, Nas, Prodigy) Im on it.

Were spoiled in terms of music imo.
There's a new tape everyday.
Collabs between artists are easier to come by...although record comps be in the way sometimes...(mixtapes solve that though)
Access to good music is easier because of the Internet. Can you remember waiting for your parents to borrow a Clue tape from their friend (or cop one in the barbershop) and then you plot and wait on that tape to slide between the cushions of the couch so you could race to your room and dubb it with the piece of paper in the top left slot?

I know people say that artist suffer financially from their music being pirated on the Internet, but sometimes I dont see it.
Ive paid for more albums and gone to more shows this semester than both of my parents did in a lifetime.
I think the money and exposure has just been spread amongst more artists.

Some of these artist wouldnt have had a chance under the old format. Underrated artists would be underground, and some of these underground artists' careers would be under the ground.

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

eek.gif
Tape was crazy. Ive been playing Covert nonstop. I havent listened to a tape this much in a minute.
Sunday June 24th at Merriweather Post Pavillon

I really wish it was at a smaller venue, like 930 Club or Blackcat or something.  But will look forward to seeing Krit, Curren$y and Wiz.

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

eek.gif
Sunday June 24th at Merriweather Post Pavillon

I really wish it was at a smaller venue, like 930 Club or Blackcat or something.  But will look forward to seeing Krit, Curren$y and Wiz.

Are you sure it's June 24th? I checked around online and I see July 24th. If they are coming down here two times, that would be great.

I looked it up and it said Curren$y would be there on the 4th.
I've already seen Wiz and Krit...looking forward to all three doing Glasshouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*!@@ do you guys know how to use the internet? it's July 24. a simple trip to the MPP website would give you that answer.

I will be at every florida show.....my 2nd time chillin wit spitta for a leg of a tour

gonna watch him june 1st, coming to Toronto.. can't wait man. any other Toronto Nters heading to his show?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

Originally Posted by zube42

Hella people passed out at the SF show last night 

never understood how people just start dropping like flys at concerts..
were they drunk or just  too excited to see spitta?

It's usually when there's to much standing combined with ppl not knowing there smoking limits.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

never understood how people just start dropping like flys at concerts..
were they drunk or just  too excited to see spitta?

It's usually when there's to much standing combined with ppl not knowing there smoking limits.

well damn
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom