THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by jm2000

Would be nice for him and wiz to drop How Fly 2 next fall..
30t6p3b.gif

The music Wiz has been making, and his overall "look" he has now wouldn't even be a good look for spitta imo.  Of course the added publicity brought on by wiz, but wiz is becoming more of a cornball and losing "himself" as his career continues while Curren$y seems to remain the same dude

btw Covert Coup is shaping up to be crazy...I mess with those slow bangers...real smooth +@$#

I dont think I want $pitta makin anymore music wit dude until he finds himself,
kuz dude is clearly lost. Sad kuz they have great chemistry. Its like Wiz became
the artist that Curren$y raps about not becoming.
[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]"Reverse the game, pull the rug from them loser, carve ya own lane //[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Stay true to your music, I'm watchin myself do it, I saw somebody else get close to it //[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]But you know how it is, the good die young mostly over !*%$%+*!"[/color]

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

now how the eff my homie wanna say he WASNT talkin about Wiz but was talkin about Goodie MOB just b/c that last part?

This is why I rep the #JETS \m/

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

Does anyone know what time Curren$y's shows end at?

Went to the Smokers Club Tour out here in Houston last October and they cut the lights on on him at 2 am. Couldn't tell you how long he was on stage cuz I was blitzed out of my mind, but it was for a good amount of time I think. Hopefully they let him stay on longer if necessary next week, seeing as though it's at a different venue (Warehouse Live as opposed to House of Blues).

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

The music Wiz has been making, and his overall "look" he has now wouldn't even be a good look for spitta imo.  Of course the added publicity brought on by wiz, but wiz is becoming more of a cornball and losing "himself" as his career continues while Curren$y seems to remain the same dude

btw Covert Coup is shaping up to be crazy...I mess with those slow bangers...real smooth +@$#

kuz dude is clearly lost. Sad kuz they have great chemistry. Its like Wiz became
"Reverse the game, pull the rug from them loser, carve ya own lane //
Stay true to your music, I'm watchin myself do it, I saw somebody else get close to it //
But you know how it is, the good die young mostly over !*%$%+*!"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

now how the eff my homie wanna say he WASNT talkin about Wiz but was talkin about Goodie MOB just b/c that last part?

word, but in other news Spitta will be in ATL 6/11, who will be there?
nerd.gif

9uami0.jpg

Hell is up with the show time being changed from 8 pm- 10:30 pm for the Houston show next week? Peeped it on Facebook. If this is the case, I might be headed to the Howlin' Wolf.

CC is shaping up to be real good... al is one of my favorite producers and curren$y is dope ... this project is gonna make my 4/20 that much better
pimp.gif

Stay true to your music, I'm watchin myself do it, I saw somebody else get close to it //

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I remember he made that song a couple weeks after word about Atlantic got out but I thought he was talkin bout Wiz & the Warner Bro. situation but dude prolly just a psychic

Jets x Cookin Soul tape is really amazing. These young dudes Roddy and Trademark really held there own on this tape. Dudes are VERY promising especially Roddy.

Originally Posted by alex2182

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]"Reverse the game, pull the rug from them loser, carve ya own lane //[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Stay true to your music, I'm watchin myself do it, I saw somebody else get close to it //[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]But you know how it is, the good die young mostly over !*%$%+*!"[/color]

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I remember he made that song a couple weeks after word about Atlantic got out but I thought he was talkin bout Wiz & the Warner Bro. situation but dude prolly just a psychic

Yeah it was about wiz, i remember some guy on the Twitter tweetin' him sayin' "Record deals has to be bout Wiz or Soulja boy" and spitta tweeted him back, "yes sir, you got good ears"

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by alex2182

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah it was about wiz, i remember some guy on the Twitter tweetin' him sayin' "Record deals has to be bout Wiz or Soulja boy" and spitta tweeted him back, "yes sir, you got good ears"

It's definitely not Soulja cuz he got signed and then got famous

Where's the link at?
Alc tweeted that it would be up at Diamonsupplyco.com and I don't see it...

Ah damn, Alc said EST and Spitta said CST. Well, looks like I'm staying up for another 45 to download and then listen.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom