THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

count my money and racing stripes 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 my favorite thus far...

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Okay so after 2 spins I'm kinda underwhelmed.

The middle of the tape seemed to drag...well guess it's Kush & Orange juice next.
indifferent.gif
Man I'm buggin this tape is pure Crackonomics

^man yo isssh use to work for me on my work computer....damnnit i just got the white blank box now...looks like ill be waiting

just now doing my first listen, and of course smoking. The only way to listen to Curren$y?
nerd.gif
i see you Dame Dash

Figured I would post here if someone might be interested....

I just put together a "Superbowl Edition" of this tape.. No DQ/CDQ versions of a handful of tracks (Damier Doobies, Bout It, Audio Dope, Life Under The Scope, Smash On O'Leary, Lemon Kush)... some extra songs (34 in total) including loose bangers like "Newer Pollution", "Rapper Weed"... plus guest spots with Smoke DZA, Wale, and others. Anyone?

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Figured I would post here if someone might be interested....

I just put together a "Superbowl Edition" of this tape.. No DQ/CDQ versions of a handful of tracks (Damier Doobies, Bout It, Audio Dope, Life Under The Scope, Smash On O'Leary, Lemon Kush)... some extra songs (34 in total) including loose bangers like "Newer Pollution", "Rapper Weed"... plus guest spots with Smoke DZA, Wale, and others. Anyone?
If you want to hit me with any of the loose songs it's be appreciated.
Goin' through the tape right now. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here ya'll go... enjoy... I knew some people would be interested.

Smokee Robinson (SUPERBOWL EDITION)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6MCSOUWL

1. Jordan 3's
2. Smash On O'Leary (No DJ)
3. Reset
4. Bout It 2010 (CDQ)
5. Fat Raps (No DJ)
6. Racing Stripes
7. 17.5 Cannons
8. The Candy Lady's Crib
9. Yet Another Story
10. I Don't !!$%# With Em
11. Monte Carlo Mussic
12. Real Mug Fuggin Jets
13. Lemon Kush (No DJ)
14. 187 On a Beat
15. Damier Doobies (No DJ)
16. Mazaltov
17. Invincible Jets
18. Count My Money
19. Audio Dope (No DJ)
20. Life Under The Scrope (No DJ)
21. Stay Up
22. Vision...
23. Breakfast (In and Out)
24. Jets Over Everything
25. Credit
26. Famous
27. Rapper Weed
28. Lamborghini Dreams
29. Newer Pollution
30. Star Power
31. Wave Race
32. Marley And Me feat. Smoke DZA, Devin The Dude, June Summers
33. Rather Be With You (Vagina Is For Lovers) feat. Wale, J. Cole
34. Wordplay feat. Wale, Tre

ENJOY! Peace to Currensy and Nesby Phips!!!

Might end up being on his album, The Grand Scheme of Things. For now, you got it on The Superbowl Edition
smile.gif

Another plus: I properly tagged this version for the picky downloaders. The version Spitta originally posted had no song names, so that's been sorted out.

Might end up being on his album, The Grand Scheme of Things. For now, you got it on The Superbowl Edition
smile.gif

Another plus: I properly tagged this version for the picky downloaders. The version Spitta originally posted had no song names, so that's been sorted out.

Props
pimp.gif

smile.gif

pimp.gif
 but when i download it, it says something about rar files and downloading some software like winace, winzip, bitzipper, etc.  any info is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom