THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Downloaded the leak but I'll be picking it up tomorrow if I find it 
ohwell.gif

Scooped up this morning, Best buy here in San Antone had multiple copies.....Airbore Aquariam sets off the start of the album
pimp.gif

just copped this issh from FYE...leave n issh dont even play in my whip getting a cd error in all 6 slots!!!

was on my lunch...i shuda just fugged wit best buy tonite smh

Originally Posted by Soles1087

Scooped up this morning, Best buy here in San Antone had multiple copies.....Airbore Aquariam sets off the start of the album
pimp.gif
Multiples down here in Houston too. Scooped this along with MBDTF. PT2>>PT. This album is flames. The way he flipped the Elements papers slogan on Airborne Aquarium 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

this album is nice
pimp.gif
I can't stop listen to famous and airborne aquarium silence is decent too. EDIT: fashionably late is that %$$
pimp.gif

That Monster beats Sade revisit of "Famous" sounds surprisingly similar to Droop-E's "Diamond Life" mixtape prelude.

Pilot Talk 2 is definitely better than Pilot Talk, but I like both. I DL'ed the leak, but I bought a copy this morning at Best Buy.
pimp.gif

was surprised to see Famous on here ... proly better than Pt. 1 off the fact that I havent heard every songs months before it's release.

not pt2 but

9-1-1 not an emergency code simply the car that i drove
let my girl drive it once she was all over the road
out of control
almost wrapped us around a telephone pole

Back
Top Bottom