THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

I saw them on the site about ten minutes ago. Then I reviewed the cashback rate through different vendors. After I found the highest rate, I went to the site, and they’re no longer available. SMH.

I saw them on the site about ten minutes ago. Then I reviewed the cashback rate through different vendors. After I found the highest rate, I went to the site, and they’re no longer available. SMH.
If you’re looking for the big birds Under Armour launched them a little while ago, picked up a pair through there.

I think people just want any pair of 9s due to stephs stellar year… it’s almost last at break and no widely available GR.

I'm pleasantly shocked people like these. I never would have thought. It seemed like a massive fail to me and yet here people are pining over them and trying to cop them. Good for UA man. I am super happy to see this.

They took it off FTL HUH

According to the UA email, ETA for the Big Birds is 2/15 :emoji_eyes:

Also if you have the Slide app (giftcard vendor), there’s a $10 promo for the Super Bowl, and UA is participating in it. So if you stack the $10 promo on top of the 20% med discount and with Rakuten’s 8% cashback, you’ve got a sweet deal!

Thank GOODNESS that I didn’t pay resale on the Big Birds! I ended up getting the Slide offer to work too, so I tried to cancel my first order. But the UA rep told me that it’s already in the shipping process!

Before taxes and with the discount, they totaled to $128.

With Slide I used the $10 Super Bowl promo, and they gave me a $5 credit for an inconvenience with an account payment issue earlier.

61EAC04D-68C7-4F65-B30D-D3A95640879C.jpeg

Lastly, scooping them up through Rakuten (with the 8% CB) got me $10.24 cashback on top of the whole transaction.

My faith in UA is restoring lol

Thank GOODNESS that I didn’t pay resale on the Big Birds! I ended up getting the Slide offer to work too, so I tried to cancel my first order. But the UA rep told me that it’s already in the shipping process!

Before taxes and with the discount, they totaled to $128.

With Slide I used the $10 Super Bowl promo, and they gave me a $5 credit for an inconvenience with an account payment issue earlier.

61EAC04D-68C7-4F65-B30D-D3A95640879C.jpeg

Lastly, scooping them up through Rakuten (with the 8% CB) got me $10.24 cashback on top of the whole transaction.

My faith in UA is restoring lol
I need that medical hook up lol

Thanks for the heads up! Just bought a pair of the counts. Glad I didn’t pull the trigger on Stockx

Any word on your bhm pair?
Went on to check my account….not looking good
668E7B01-692F-43BF-8105-D01EC3DF1CFA.png

Nothing - pending charge on my card and that’s it. Ordered the New Balance Kawhi 2 from BSTN and they are on the way.

Just got off the phone with a rep. I was able to get a confirmation email and they said I should be expecting them on the 18th.

Asked if they have any promo codes for me, if they did I would have considered picking up the counts. The guy said they didn’t have any but offered his employee discount which is 25% off. But of course project rock and curry brand are excluded 😕. So just the BHM for me, hopefully. Apart of my is still skeptical until I have the shoe in hand.

Nice! I’m glad you’ll be getting them!

I see both of the Bird Birds with a “Pending Shipment” status and the BHMs with a “In Progressl status on my end.

Hopefully, the Close It Outs or WTG by Nights will be like today!

Back
Top Bottom