THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Nice! I’m glad you’ll be getting them!

I see both of the Bird Birds with a “Pending Shipment” status and the BHMs with a “In Progressl status on my end.

Hopefully, the Close It Outs or WTG by Nights will be like today!
Call customer support and asking them what’s going on. I hate being in the dark.
1 888 727-6687

Complained about my experience with the BHM preorder, so UA sent me a 20% off code. Used that on these - fingers crossed they don’t get cancelled. I said I was out but that was before I got the promo code 🤣
18CC7689-4A88-4620-BC29-D275788CD027.jpeg

Man, I just glad I didn’t pay resale because I ALMOST did. Steph’s shooting slump and the recent 2 game losing streak certainly helped me be patient lol.

My man at customer support lied to me!!!! Lmao I would have copped too with 20% off!!!
So the first person I talked to didn’t budge haha. I called back later and asked them to explain how a PREORDER is Out of Stock after I had a confirmed order email immediately after purchasing. Then I said that’s unacceptable for customers who have purchased as much UA stuff as l have (had to make ‘em feel bad 😂) and finally she budged. She said “we don’t normally do this but for being a valued customer we will make a one-time exception”

Persistence my dude 😂

I think I would be satisfied with the Curry 9s after this cw. The cw name is fitting too! I’d 2x up!

I regret not scooping up this season’s GSW City Edition shorts.

Depending if they perform…I’m down for the rise and grind and trash pair if they hit disco.

With Steph's birthday coming up next month, I'm guessing there's going to be a colorway to signify it. I could see them designing a cw inspired by a Birthday cake again. The Midsole Topline would be a perfect spot for the dripping frosting/icing!

Wild that the Yellow pair is basically sold out but the black pair still has almost a FSR. Would’ve thought it’d be the opposite

I just noticed that the product images of the BHMs from the preorder page have a different mesh compared to the ones that have been worn by Steph and DLee.

Product Image
E0B312F6-B3DD-46B9-A508-6E0C1AE332DE.jpeg

Compared to:
96013253-067E-4DBF-AA9A-A2454FAE285D.jpeg

I prefer the more open and breathable mesh like the one on all of the previous 9s.

Also saw these on IG

BHM Alternate
88BCB970-368B-4DAF-8853-A834366F91A1.jpeg

Last edited:
I think my big birds were delivered but I sent them to my parents house by mistake. I was in a rush to cop and sent them to the wrong address.

I think my big birds were delivered but I sent them to my parents house by mistake. I was in a rush to cop and sent them to the wrong address.
At least you know they’ll be safely waiting for you lol. I hate that though - seeing “delivered” and looking for it and realizing you sent it somewhere else. I’ve had so many pairs waiting for me at the office before when I thought they were coming to my place 😂

I want the flow go curry running shoes but my size is sold out😒
Those do look nice, I was tempted to cop when I ordered the 9s

At least you know they’ll be safely waiting for you lol. I hate that though - seeing “delivered” and looking for it and realizing you sent it somewhere else. I’ve had so many pairs waiting for me at the office before when I thought they were coming to my place 😂
You're absolutely right! Unfortunately, my parents live in NYC— I'm in LA🤦‍♂️ I'm just going to leave them there lol. It will be a nice surprise when I go visit. Luckily these are sitting.

via IG
IMG_2210.PNG

DAMN, this cw looks so GOOD!

I'll 100% admit that the Curry 9's runner aesthetic and Jordan XII/Jumpman Pro colorblocking/silhouette drew me right in! I just LOVE how they look! With that said, I haven't even tried any FLOW UAs yet :emoji_laughing:. How do they feel? lol I'm thinking they feel like Nike's Epic React running shoe.

Where they at, UA?!
1200x0.jpg

I tried hooping in the Curry 8s today. I went a half size up in those. I didn’t crush my toes but they still felt a little short. Those shoes have ZERO cushion though. I felt like I was playing barefoot. I don’t know how you guys do it. I had to switch to the Kyrie 8s.

Back
Top Bottom