THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

def going to try to buy a pair. Just recently started hooping in my Curry 8s that I bought almost a year ago and they're super comfy/grippy. Curry 4 was always my favorite silhouette but cushion was nonexistent so I gave those to my cousin. The Flowtros seems like they're going to be my favorite shoes to play ball in.

According to DGhoops,

I didn't know that Steph's favorite model of his line is the 4! Aesthetically, it's my favorite too! The OGs were just a PAIN to wear. They sure looked good though!

Aesthetically, my top 5:
1. 4 / 4 Flotro
2. 9
3. 1
4. 2
5. 5

Last edited:
According to DGhoops,

I didn't know that Steph's favorite model of his line is the 4! Aesthetically, it's my favorite too! The OGs were just a PAIN to wear. They sure looked good though!

Aesthetically, my top 5:
1. 4 / 4 Flotro
2. 9
3. 1
4. 2
5. 5

Even with my most comfortable orthotics the OG 4s were miserable cushion-wise, idk how they are Steph’s faves haha

I’m in for sure. Now I just need to decide what size is right. I jump back and forth from 8.5 and 9. I usually get a 8.5 for a sock like fit.

The Flotro 4 cws with the Suede uppers definitely look like lifestyle models. I love the versatility of the Flotro 4s!

The Curry 1 had a lifestyle retro with a Suede upper a few years ago too.

I’m in for sure. Now I just need to decide what size is right. I jump back and forth from 8.5 and 9. I usually get a 8.5 for a sock like fit.
Get 8.5 if you want it 1 to 1. I went half size up so I can have a little toe room for thick ball socks. Might try a 13.5 if it's even possible to get on fri but I'll prob just settle for a 14 again because I liked the fit.

Get 8.5 if you want it 1 to 1. I went half size up so I can have a little toe room for thick ball socks. Might try a 13.5 if it's even possible to get on fri but I'll prob just settle for a 14 again because I liked the fit.
I think I’m going to get a 9. Thank you for the advice.

Where are they releasing? UA? Footlocker, champs and Eastbay releasing the white and red ones. Probably my least favorite colorway

What I don’t get is why doesn’t UA ever advertise these releases. Not a single tweet, nothing. It literally takes MINIMAL effort yet it’s crickets. It’s embarrassing the way Steph is treated by them.

Back
Top Bottom