THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

What style laces are these?

I’ll probably go with some round ones, so I don’t have to worry about flat laces getting inverted here and there.

I was going to cancel my initial order and reorder again for that Shop Runner shipping. It’s too much of a hassle though, so I’ll just patiently wait it out.

Yeah I didn’t even notice those blue hits on the upper tongue area. It’s so random with the hits of blue, glow in the dark sole, and the red touch on the laces. Like…huh?! Oh well still excited to get these in hand haha

Order confirmation email just arrived, and status changed to in progress. My order placed shortly after midnight pst.

Was able to cop my pair in store here locally, but they didn't have the pink one. Hoping they get the purple and white/red one in store as well.

Curry 4 Flotro Pi Day-1.jpg

Tbh I like the pics of the jet greys more on the site than in other photos. Might consider dyeing the suede to match it lol.

I didn’t even know they were GITD. Just got my email conformation. Can’t wait for them to arrive.

Last edited:
Email co
Was able to cop my pair in store here locally, but they didn't have the pink one. Hoping they get the purple and white/red one in store as well.

ALWAYS with the AMAZING shots! :emoji_fire:
eb97fa176a9a0e31d0325fb98974f4a9.gif

Received the email order confirmation this AM. Status in the app now states, "In Progress". We cookin'!
Attachment-1.gif

If these IMPRESS me with how they feel, I'll go after the Lilacs next, which I didn't plan on scooping up...

More DSM images:
62c2ffcb593198047080915f_4.jpg

62c3000b0a022c5a76c7e2f3_1 (2).jpg

62c3003d6f3e0844b3a362db_6.jpg

This cw would've been SO GOOD if it weren't for all the branded graffiti. :emoji_neutral_face:

I'll still try for them if my Black dye experiment looks good. And please launch these, UA! I know these images are from a rep site, but it's a good sign, right?! :emoji_sweat_smile:

UA-Curry-4-Flotro-Pink-Black-Purple-For-Sale.jpeg

UA-Curry-4-Flotro-Pink-Black-Purple-For-Sale-4.jpeg

More DSM images:
62c2ffcb593198047080915f_4.jpg

62c3000b0a022c5a76c7e2f3_1 (2).jpg

62c3003d6f3e0844b3a362db_6.jpg

This cw would've been SO GOOD if it weren't for all the branded graffiti. :emoji_neutral_face:

I'll still try for them if my Black dye experiment looks good. And please launch these, UA! I know these images are from a rep site, but it's a good sign, right?! :emoji_sweat_smile:

UA-Curry-4-Flotro-Pink-Black-Purple-For-Sale.jpeg

UA-Curry-4-Flotro-Pink-Black-Purple-For-Sale-4.jpeg
Tbh I saw 0 news about the pink/black/purp releasing compared to the other colorways. I haven't even seen an early pair from a youtuber. I don't think we'll get these tbh.

I might grab the purp pair if I can catch it on UA with the 20% ID.me code but idk I think I should have self control and stop at 2 pairs LOL. If they make a similar pair to the "More Magic" 4s I will absolutely cop tho.

Is the grey a lot lighter in person right? I wish it looked like this!!!

Back
Top Bottom