THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Mine was supposed to be delivered on the 30th, i just checked and now it's the 31st.... c'mon FEDEX!!!

Plastic bag and my box was destroyed to the point the shoes were loose in the bag. One of the toes has a crazy dent in it now. Pics tomorrow.
Mine actually came in perfect in a bag. My pair from ebay shipped from Korea was also shipped in a bag and got to my house overseas without a dent in the box haha.

I thought I was done with the 9s, but those are dope! When I first saw their images, I immediately thought they were a Christmas cw lol

Straight to feet. The glow is impressive straight out of the box. No direct sunlight yet when the picture was taken.
CED463F0-25ED-452D-8D2B-245CEFE44AF6.jpeg
2597EF6D-5296-4799-A890-87FFF70C1FBE.jpeg

The box however….

4DBAD9EE-BF65-4974-847D-05209C62CC33.jpeg

Agreed the stock laces give some contrast. Both look good but I’d stick to stock. Yall tempting me to pull the trigger on them lol

Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 how have they been for you? Fit tts?

Trigger, you must pull! Lol

I have both a TTS and a half-size up. Both fit me very well. I’m currently using a half-size up for ballin so I can either wear elite/Stance socks or double-sock, if I want to. Overall, UA killed these.

Such great quality for the price, especially with the suede material adding some type of comfort.

Also, these are wide-footer friendly.

You could very well use these to the gym (lift, run on a treadmill, etc.).

Don’t get me wrong, I like how the cushioning has the right firmness to the point where it doesn’t cause fatigue on your feet (which I tend to experience with my Kobes, Cuts) after a long period of time. The support of the sockliner, in a way, propels you forward so unconsciously, you feel secured.

I actually played ball today for almost two hours and surprisingly, I made it all through my runs without any problems/pain (in my 30s btw :lol:)

Trigger, you must pull! Lol

I have both a TTS and a half-size up. Both fit me very well. I’m currently using a half-size up for ballin so I can either wear elite/Stance socks or double-sock, if I want to. Overall, UA killed these.

Such great quality for the price, especially with the suede material adding some type of comfort.
Lol, I think I’ll hold out for the lilac cw but 10% back with Rakuten right now 😩 lol

Back
Top Bottom