THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

I hope the Grey is lighter because I LOVE the contrast from the Black Tongue area from the rest of the upper.

Here's a YT video from June: The contrast looks amazing here.

I love the look of the 9s, but the 4 FloTros look better. The lines on the tongue area are my only complaint, but that's easily fixable.

Last edited:
As much as I’ve grown to like the PiDay, I’m exhibiting some self control and only going for Lilacs for history purposes. Only thing I’ll regret is if they show up in a champ pack later with another shoe.

As much as I’ve grown to like the PiDay, I’m exhibiting some self control and only going for Lilacs for history purposes. Only thing I’ll regret is if they show up in a champ pack later with another shoe.
I'ma cop lilacs even tho i have pinks and pi days already lol that 20% off is too good. This is one of the best fitting ball shoes I've worn in a while too. Love the fit on these.

How strong is the glow of the soles? I’ve owned a few pairs the had gitd features that were weaker than others and was curious.

Email co

ALWAYS with the AMAZING shots! :emoji_fire:
eb97fa176a9a0e31d0325fb98974f4a9.gif

Received the email order confirmation this AM. Status in the app now states, "In Progress". We cookin'!
Attachment-1.gif

If these IMPRESS me with how they feel, I'll go after the Lilacs next, which I didn't plan on scooping up...

Is the grey a lot lighter in person right? I wish it looked like this!!!
thank you guys, and the glow isn't really that strong, had to use a black light to get the most out of it, and the is lighter in person from my pic being shot in the dark. I perrsonally like the 2 tone, makes it different.

If they’re going to be valid for the id.me discount, I’ll probably be in too. :emoji_sweat_smile:

via IG
D935AA4D-207B-4D3F-BDC2-2C84BC165329.jpeg

Otherwise, the Young Wolf cw is next.

Got my shipping email late last night and found out they are using Lasership. They should be in today but all the stories I’ve heard about about them doesn’t make me feel to confident in that.

Showed up a couple mins later🤣

Attachments

• 561F8AD9-178D-4B23-AC9D-95CCC6D24BB0.jpeg
    561F8AD9-178D-4B23-AC9D-95CCC6D24BB0.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
Never had any packages delivered via LaserShip, but I’ve read the stories too.

It would indicate in the tracking that the carrier is LaserShip? I think it’s based on your location.

Never had any packages delivered via LaserShip, but I’ve read the stories too.

It would indicate in the tracking that the carrier is LaserShip? I think it’s based on your location.

I saw the Lasership logo on the UA tracking site. I believe they are in the northeast and Midwest.

Lol. My pairs are out for delivery rn via LaserShip.

Last time they shipped my pair, a buddy of mine found the package (2974s) lying around near the parking lot

Last edited:
For those who scooped through Rakuten… I know cashback won’t appear in “a few” weeks. I’d probably forget by that time! So if you want it to show up already, do this:

Go to their site > Help > Missing Cashback > Plug you order details and submit. Cashback should be added to your account after submitting.

Really haven’t had any issues with UA shipping via Lasership. Once i get shipping confirmation, it arrives the next day, and even on sundays. When it’s fedex, it take a few more days longer to arrive after shipping confirmation

Back
Top Bottom