THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Seems like shoes will be included. Maybe 30 pairs of the colorway he wore but you're chosen. Some will get other colorways. Well for $333 it better

The Lab, 1389 shoes
Warp, 788 shoes. Grey/pink pair?
Flow, 470 shoes
Broken record, 297 shoes
Unanimous, 30 shoes Blue/gold

Last edited:
Seems like shoes will be included. Maybe 30 pairs of the colorway he wore but you're chosen. Some will get other colorways. Well for $333 it better

The Lab, 1389 shoes
Warp, 788 shoes. Grey/pink pair?
Flow, 470 shoes
Broken record, 297 shoes
Unanimous, 30 shoes Blue/gold

Missing the old days of simply adding to cart… I don’t want to deal with this.

I read on ig that the buy now button didn't work for some. Someone said it was East Coast that were able to buy. Another person said they were charged but didn't get their nft or something.
I wasn't on there when it said it was going live at 8pm est. I did see a countdown for 8pm pst but the buy now button doesn't work when the countdown ended. Seems like they botched this release this way too.
Did anyone try to do the whole process at 5pm/8pm?

I read on ig that the buy now button didn't work for some. Someone said it was East Coast that were able to buy. Another person said they were charged but didn't get their nft or something.
I wasn't on there when it said it was going live at 8pm est. I did see a countdown for 8pm pst but the buy now button doesn't work when the countdown ended. Seems like they botched this release this way too.
Did anyone try to do the whole process at 5pm/8pm?
I was there entire time for both drops the first one had a bunch of weird errors that made no sense. The second one the button didn’t work at 5 pm pacific time -then the main page reset the timer for 8 pm pacific time and I was there the whole time clicking and reloading and The buy now bottom never even clicked or did anything and after 30 minutes it said sold out. Curry owes me money for all the wasted time I put into this garbage lol. But seriously **** currbrand and **** underarmor for everything they stand for and if your down with UA **** you too, my 44 make sure all your kids don’t grow.

Happy my Big Play finally came in. Ridiculous I have to go the overseas route just to get em’:smh: $210 shipped, basically below retail but shipping is about $45 from a store in Spain, better than paying over $300 on eBay or StockX I suppose:rolleyes
0A9A5CEC-8422-47E7-8931-99FE5286E38C.jpeg

I knew the Curry 9s would sell well, but I'm lightweight surprised that the Flow Go are selling out in the good sizes. Just trying for fun... they are valid for the ID.ME (20%) discount.

I also spotted the Oscar cw
Oscar Flow Go.jpg

I hope there's a "Big Play" cw too!

I knew the Curry 9s would sell well, but I'm lightweight surprised that the Flow Go are selling out in the good sizes. Just trying for fun... they are valid for the ID.ME (20%) discount.

I also spotted the Oscar cw
Oscar Flow Go.jpg

I hope there's a "Big Play" cw too!
How easy/hard are they to get into? I want to get a pair....

If that cw is indeed the same one he’s worn the few games prior to breaking the 3-pointer record, it’d a great start to 2022.

They’d have a locked spot on my favorite releases of 2022 list already! Since they are Curry’s and that I absolutely LOVE that cw so much, I’d honestly 3X up on them (if I can)! :emoji_ok_hand:

I think I like the black and gold better than the we believe 9’s. Last years we believe we’re better IMO. I read somewhere there was a small release of the we believe 8’s, is that right ?

Back
Top Bottom