THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Such a perfectly executed cw, IMHO. :emoji_heart_eyes:

IMG_20211208_194633.jpg

For those who own the 9s, how’s the fit? TTS? I'm getting prepared! lol
Don’t have this years but have had atleast a pair every year and they are always pretty TTS

I think I like the black and gold better than the we believe 9’s. Last years we believe we’re better IMO. I read somewhere there was a small release of the we believe 8’s, is that right ?
Yup, they were an exclusive release at the Warriors Shop at Chase Center.

Attachments

• 6426C577-3718-4803-986E-4346BB9315C0.jpeg
    6426C577-3718-4803-986E-4346BB9315C0.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Who cares, curry keeps wearing these new releases that will never come out. The holiday season is coming to end and not one Curry release. It almost time for the Curry x.

OMG i hate you so much right now

no I don't - okay maybe a little.....

no, I'm just jelly... i wanted that hoodie too!
I just copped it this year from a shop in Europe. Some of them ship overseas, so you just have to find one that has it in stock and ships world wide. Search for CN7898-419 and good luck with the hunt.

I really hope that's the case, as I REALLLLY want that Black/White/Gold cw BAD.

I remember when he wore the 4s, there were White/Blue/Yellow and Yellow/Black cws. Those were cws that I wanted BAD as well! They ended up being PEs. :frown:

Here's the Yellow/Black cw for the 4s. I can't seem to locate an image of the White/Blue cw...
IMG_5922.JPG

2s
hk bhojc.jpg

And most recently, the "We Believe" 8s.

Last edited:

I remember when he wore the 4s, there was a White/Blue/Yellow and a Yellow/Black cw that he wore a few times. Those were cws that I wanted BAD as well! They ended up being a PEs. :frown:

Here's the Yellow/Black cw for the 4s. I can't seem to locate an image of the White/Blue cw...
IMG_5922.JPG

2s
hk bhojc.jpg

Yeah I wanted the yellow and black 4’s too. Super fire

I remember when he wore the 4s, there was a White/Blue/Yellow and a Yellow/Black cw that he wore a few times. Those were cws that I wanted BAD as well! They ended up being a PEs. :frown:

IMG_5922.JPG

2s
hk bhojc.jpg

If they wanted to drive up interest and hype they’d go back and release some of his P.E.’s.

I think I’m still interested in Cookie Monsters releasing, the fact that the rest of the Sesame Street colorways haven’t come out is ridiculous. .

If they wanted to drive up interest and hype they’d go back and release some of his P.E.’s.

I think I’m still interested in Cookie Monsters releasing, the fact that the rest of the Sesame Street colorways haven’t come out is ridiculous. .
I agree. It’s so annoying seeing you tubers have them but his fans can’t even have a chance

Footlocker has a pair releasing on 1/5, colorway says navy/orange…any idea what this is? We believe?!

It's a little over 36 hours, and there still aren't for the cws launching on 01/05/22?!

I hope it's not like the Answer 4s from last Spring when they listed the cw as White/Black... I was expecting the "Finals" cw to release...

These:
allen-iverson-reebok-answer-iv-1-1.jpeg

but the "Step Overs" released instead: :emoji_rage:
fshsdhsg.jpg

I'd be heartbroken if it's not these that release! :emoji_broken_heart:
IMG_20211208_194633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom