THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

I’m not too excited about the Xs, but I’m sure there will be at least one cw that I’ll like.

With colorways, comfort and aesthetics considered, the 9 is EASILY my favorite model of the Curry line.

They’d be followed by the 1s, FloTro 4s, 5s and the 2s.
I’d love to see them go with retro 2s or FloTro 2s next!
Yeah the nines are def my favorite, I bought 4 pairs. The tens look too similar to the nines it’s a bit strange to have the exact same bottom and almost the exact same same upper with some aesthetics changes. I’m sure I’ll buy a pair but I won’t be buying 4, too similar

They remind me of the 9s obviously and a mash up of a few other shoes, pumas and adidas DBE02643-2C0B-4C70-A7BB-EDB83CB8EBE2.jpeg 86890B41-BBF5-4504-B939-4488579CE90B.jpeg

Might end up with one if there’s a sick cw. But I’ll probably be going the flowtro route of UA produces enough 🫤

That “X” plate underneath looks like some PUMA stuff. All companies bite each other though.

Would that 1st Colorway be considered the “We Believes”?
I know all companies bite each other but STRIPES is not just a design choice imo.

Anyways I’m still sick about how they dropped Lilacs and resell right now.

Most people want the Lilacs because of the historical significance and association. I, on the other hand, only wanted them because they remind me of one of my favorite treats of all time! lol

UBE
FGRy9g4VgAAKc2u.jpg

Plus, I'd rather wait on the possibility of either one of these Black Tongued cws to launch instead.

IMG_0423.JPG

FMgAtd_VQAY0qCe.jpg large.jpg

Most people want the Lilacs because of the historical significance and association. I, on the other hand, only wanted them because they remind me of one of my favorite treats of all time! lol

UBE
FGRy9g4VgAAKc2u.jpg

Plus, I'd rather wait on the possibility of either one of these Black Tongued cws to launch instead.

IMG_0423.JPG

FMgAtd_VQAY0qCe.jpg large.jpg
lmfaooooo UBEEEEE. Did you ever look at his "WOE" tattoo? It looks like it says UbE.
1659759322485.png

What time did y’all order? I placed my around 10am pacific when they randomly restocked a few sizes, but my order is still ‘in progress’. Wondering if it’s the same for people who ordered around or before midnight pacific time.

Apparently, the first X cw is called “Iron Sharpens Iron”

via IG
1AB23F5A-D3E8-44BB-80AB-DA0845026A5B.jpeg

The Grey version like the OG 2s looks better

via IG
20D002E0-58BE-4098-A2A8-90773BFE55F4.jpeg
That was totally the vibe I got with the orange to yellow gradient hits. I think the 10’s look pretty nice. The logo on the heel counter with splatter is a nice touch.

Apparently, the first X cw is called “Iron Sharpens Iron”

via IG
1AB23F5A-D3E8-44BB-80AB-DA0845026A5B.jpeg

The Grey version like the OG 2s looks better

via IG
20D002E0-58BE-4098-A2A8-90773BFE55F4.jpeg

I like these a lot. I think they streamligned the flow on the sides, I just wish they'd tuck it in, in the back. I'm sure it's just a production process thing but that bulky heel throws me off in the 9s. Maybe it'll work better in the Xs.

When you gonna start that Curry X thread bruh, you keep coming up with the info :emoji_sweat_smile:

I like these a lot. I think they streamligned the flow on the sides, I just wish they'd tuck it in, in the back. I'm sure it's just a production process thing but that bulky heel throws me off in the 9s. Maybe it'll work better in the Xs.

When you gonna start that Curry X thread bruh, you keep coming up with the info :emoji_sweat_smile:
The top ones are fire. 😳😳😳

Actual images of the Young Wolves via IG

60FA20B7-8F54-4564-AAA7-E07948FEBE62.jpeg

The contrast looks great! Definitely swapping the laces to grey though! I want to paint the Volt lace loops Grey for a stealthy look too! LOL

purple and grey are the best pairs.

has anyone played in these? what are your thoughts? (indoor only)

i wasn't liking the "stripes" on the 10's, but appreciate it more now with the realization it's an X = 10.

Back
Top Bottom