The official DC Animated movies thread

HARLEY QUINN R-Rated Animated Series In The Works; SUICIDE SQUAD's Margot Robbie May Reprise The Role

Deadline reports that there's a new Harley Quinn animated series on the way from Powerless executive producers Justin Halpern & Patrick Schumacker and Dean Lorey. The adult-oriented show will debut on Warner Bros’ upcoming DC-Branded direct-to-consumer digital platform, with 26 half-hour episodes already ordered.

Apparently, Suicide Squad's Margot Robbie is WB's top choice to voice this small-screen incarnation of the mega-popular Bat-baddie, and is "expected to be approached."

Harley-Quinn-DC-Digital.jpg

That looks soo good, it definitely has a lot of potential. Whoever is in charge of the animated department should be running the movie side of things.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was going to be like Gotham Knight, but it's way out there. I dig it though. :lol:

Anyone remember when Marvel was making anime? The Blade series was probably my favorite. It was really good.

marvelanime.jpg

Guy on twitter said it was announced way too early usually cartoon shows are announced when they have been working on it for awhile.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was going to be like Gotham Knight, but it's way out there. I dig it though. :lol:

Anyone remember when Marvel was making anime? The Blade series was probably my favorite. It was really good.

marvelanime.jpg

I didn't even know there was a blade series..

They taking their damn sweet time if they plan to release it like a year from now.

'Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay' Sets Voice Cast (Exclusive)

sshtp-waller-and-squad_copy_-_h_2018.jpg

It's time to meet the voices behind the villains of Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay.

The cast for the packed DC Universe movie will have their hands full, as the film sees Amanda Waller's secret team Task Force X (consisting of Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Killer Frost, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn and Copperhead) sent to retrieve a powerful mystical object that they will risk their lives to steal. Unfortunately for the Suicide Squad, there are other villains who want the prize, and they must win a race to get it, in order to stay alive.

Here's the full cast list:

Christian Slater (Deadshot)

Billy Brown (Bronze Tiger)

Liam McIntyre (Captain Boomerang)

Kristin Bauer van Straten (Killer Frost)

Gideon Emery (Copperhead)

Tara Strong (Harley Quinn)

Vanessa Williams (Amanda Waller)

C. Thomas Howell (Zoom)

Dania Ramirez (Scandal Savage)

James Urbaniak (Professor Pyg)

Julie Nathanson (Silver Banshee)

Jim Pirri (Vandal Savage and Vertigo)

Greg Grunberg (Maxum Steel)

Dave Fennoy (Blockbuster and Tobias Whale)

Cissy Jones (Knockout)

Natalie Lander (Darma)

Trevor Devall (Punch)

Dave Boat (Harvey Dent/Two-Face)

Matthew Mercer (Savage Gunman)

Warner Bros. Animation, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment are producing the film. The DC Universe films celebrated its 10th anniversary last year and have become among the most well-liked portrayals of the characters. The creative team behind this latest installment are being kept under wraps for now.

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay will DVD, blu-ray and digital this spring.

sshtp-deadshot_-_embed_2018.jpg

sshtp-amanda_waller_-_embed_2018_0.jpg

sshtp-zoom_-_embed_2018.jpg

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squad-hell-pay-sets-voice-cast-1073646

Back
Top Bottom