The official DC Animated movies thread

1/6 Is What? 10"?

batman-animated-phantasm-action-figure-box.1498539297.png

Copped This 6" Set After The BluRay Dropped In The Summer:lol:8)

TV Insider has revealed the main voice cast and a couple of new official images for the upcoming Death of Superman animated feature, which is set to his Blu-ray and DVD later this summer. In addition, it's been confirmed that this will actually be a two-parter, with Reign of the Supermen dropping in early 2019.

Reprising the role of Superman will be Billions actor Jerry O'Connell, while his real-life wife Rebecca Romijn (X-Men) will play Lois Lane. Meanwhile, Star Trek: Discovery and The Office's Rainn Wilson will bring villainous life to Lex Luthor.

They'll be joined by a whole host of DCAU regulars, including Rosario Dawson as Wonder Woman; Nathan Fillion as the Green Lantern; Christopher Gorham as The Flash; Matt Lanter as Aquaman; Shemar Moore as Cyborg; and Jason O'Mara as Batman.

The Death of Superman is expected to be a faithful adaptation of the historic 1992 graphic novel by Dan Jurgens, Roger Stern, Louise Simonson & Jerry Ordway.

the-death-of-superman-2-1014x570.jpg

the-death-of-superman-1-1014x570.jpg

I feel like death of superman was already done with superman doomsday, but I guess they have to do it in this universe now. also I need more teen titans movies to feed my habit. lol

whevener WB gets their DC streaming service running

suppose to be this year, like the last quarter

This is not for everyone, but I enjoyed the hell out of this. Refreshing take on the Batman mythos. The final fight was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom