The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

just as i expected. an initial ew reaction, but i can tell that these will grow on me and many here. a true sign of a good design.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

11/12/2010 Air Jordan III Retro Doernbecher (limited Nike exclusive)

437536-600 Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black

$125.00

Even better than 160.00

nice price too. baby j, i might be calling for that help sooner than i thought.
wink.gif

just as i expected. an initial ew reaction, but i can tell that these will grow on me and many here. a true sign of a good design.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

11/12/2010 Air Jordan III Retro Doernbecher (limited Nike exclusive)

437536-600 Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black

$125.00

Even better than 160.00

nice price too. baby j, i might be calling for that help sooner than i thought.
wink.gif

The Upper Checker(?) pattern Thows these way off for me.................. They really look like flea market fakes... I know the kids designed it and it goes to a Great Cause.. But that doesn't mean that I have to like them........... maybe they'll grow on me but I doubt it

The Upper Checker(?) pattern Thows these way off for me.................. They really look like flea market fakes... I know the kids designed it and it goes to a Great Cause.. But that doesn't mean that I have to like them........... maybe they'll grow on me but I doubt it

Call the Coppers x2!

Yeah, they don't fit the usual Jordan III mold, but that's why I like them. I don't mind a shoe that's different. I still get questions from all directions when I wear the other Doernbecher J's ('09, '08 & '07). Doernbecher shoes are made to break the mold. They will continue to break the mold, because the kids who design these shoes have creativity and imagination that is unlimited. These kids think outside of the box and I can respect that. People said the same thing when the '07 Green, Black & Yellow, "Kevin Durant" Jordan II's dropped. Next thing you know...everybody who missed out on those Doernbecher II's wish that they hadn't missed out on them when they first dropped (technically not everybody, but you get the point).
At the end of the day...I only have one expectation with shoes that I like. I want good quality materials and Doernbecher J's haven't let me down yet.
pimp.gif

Call the Coppers x2!

Yeah, they don't fit the usual Jordan III mold, but that's why I like them. I don't mind a shoe that's different. I still get questions from all directions when I wear the other Doernbecher J's ('09, '08 & '07). Doernbecher shoes are made to break the mold. They will continue to break the mold, because the kids who design these shoes have creativity and imagination that is unlimited. These kids think outside of the box and I can respect that. People said the same thing when the '07 Green, Black & Yellow, "Kevin Durant" Jordan II's dropped. Next thing you know...everybody who missed out on those Doernbecher II's wish that they hadn't missed out on them when they first dropped (technically not everybody, but you get the point).
At the end of the day...I only have one expectation with shoes that I like. I want good quality materials and Doernbecher J's haven't let me down yet.
pimp.gif

Once I seen the pic I jumped with joy. 
These shoes are RAW. Im loving every part of them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I cant wait till RD. 

Im just keeping my fingers cross that Im able to cop come RD. I aint trying to miss out like I did on the VI. Hopefully Im around at the right time.

All I want is one pair put I might try and cop another to use it to trade for a VI.

sincere wrote:
Doernbecher shoes are made to break the mold. They will continue to break the mold, because the kids who design these shoes have creativity and imagination that is unlimited. These kids think outside of the box and I can respect that. 

QFT.... I agree with that right there man.

Once I seen the pic I jumped with joy. 
These shoes are RAW. Im loving every part of them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I cant wait till RD. 

Im just keeping my fingers cross that Im able to cop come RD. I aint trying to miss out like I did on the VI. Hopefully Im around at the right time.

All I want is one pair put I might try and cop another to use it to trade for a VI.

sincere wrote:
Doernbecher shoes are made to break the mold. They will continue to break the mold, because the kids who design these shoes have creativity and imagination that is unlimited. These kids think outside of the box and I can respect that. 

QFT.... I agree with that right there man.

i still regret missing the 2's, and i know i'll hold on to that regret for many more moons yet.
frown.gif
fingers crossed i can convince the missus to get me the 3's for next year's bday like we did last year.

i still regret missing the 2's, and i know i'll hold on to that regret for many more moons yet.
frown.gif
fingers crossed i can convince the missus to get me the 3's for next year's bday like we did last year.

Back
Top Bottom