The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Once I seen the pic I jumped with joy. 
These shoes are RAW. Im loving every part of them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I cant wait till RD. 

Im just keeping my fingers cross that Im able to cop come RD. I aint trying to miss out like I did on the VI. Hopefully Im around at the right time.

All I want is one pair put I might try and cop another to use it to trade for a VI.

sincere wrote:
Doernbecher shoes are made to break the mold. They will continue to break the mold, because the kids who design these shoes have creativity and imagination that is unlimited. These kids think outside of the box and I can respect that. 

QFT.... I agree with that right there man.
What?  They are kids.  They don't think outside of the box.  You act like they are professional designers who put all types of inspiration behind the materials and pattern combination.  The kid likes red....and clear soles....they are a hodgepodge job that has no continuity.  They don't go together well at all the elephant print blends in too much (It's the best part of the shoe at least make it noticeable).  

I think they are hideous and another shoe that NT will hype up because they are exclusive. 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Once I seen the pic I jumped with joy. 
These shoes are RAW. Im loving every part of them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I cant wait till RD. 

Im just keeping my fingers cross that Im able to cop come RD. I aint trying to miss out like I did on the VI. Hopefully Im around at the right time.

All I want is one pair put I might try and cop another to use it to trade for a VI.

sincere wrote:
Doernbecher shoes are made to break the mold. They will continue to break the mold, because the kids who design these shoes have creativity and imagination that is unlimited. These kids think outside of the box and I can respect that. 

QFT.... I agree with that right there man.
What?  They are kids.  They don't think outside of the box.  You act like they are professional designers who put all types of inspiration behind the materials and pattern combination.  The kid likes red....and clear soles....they are a hodgepodge job that has no continuity.  They don't go together well at all the elephant print blends in too much (It's the best part of the shoe at least make it noticeable).  

I think they are hideous and another shoe that NT will hype up because they are exclusive. 

copped if on discount. pass @ retail.

Everyone should know by now DB jordans are always "different." i.e. Color combination, materials, and designs. People hated the VIs when they first leaked, but then everyone LOVED them. The IIs and Is were disgusting (imo). All patent leather Is? Ill take these over Is and IIs.

DB VI >> DB III >> DB II >> DB I

copped if on discount. pass @ retail.

Everyone should know by now DB jordans are always "different." i.e. Color combination, materials, and designs. People hated the VIs when they first leaked, but then everyone LOVED them. The IIs and Is were disgusting (imo). All patent leather Is? Ill take these over Is and IIs.

DB VI >> DB III >> DB II >> DB I

i aint camped out for a shoe in 2 years

but i am camping out for these

i love the 3's

and each Doerenbecher release was great even the 1's

also dont forget every year every one goes ape $hit for the Doerenbecher shoes

but each and every niketown had a restock for the 6's and the 1's the very next week after the drop

so i think the same will go on with this release

dont for get its for charity so there will be more then enough to go around

i aint camped out for a shoe in 2 years

but i am camping out for these

i love the 3's

and each Doerenbecher release was great even the 1's

also dont forget every year every one goes ape $hit for the Doerenbecher shoes

but each and every niketown had a restock for the 6's and the 1's the very next week after the drop

so i think the same will go on with this release

dont for get its for charity so there will be more then enough to go around

I like 'em and 3's are my favorite J's next to the 7's, but depending on the hype and availability i might have to use my raffle win from NTNY on these

I like 'em and 3's are my favorite J's next to the 7's, but depending on the hype and availability i might have to use my raffle win from NTNY on these

All I can say at this point is that there is more to like about this shoe than there is to NOT like.

All I can say at this point is that there is more to like about this shoe than there is to NOT like.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

These will be interesting to say the least. They can turn out
pimp.gif
or
sick.gif
Exactly. The shoe doesn't flow well AT ALL. It doesn't help that they look like something you'd buy off of the OG NiceKicks.com.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

These will be interesting to say the least. They can turn out
pimp.gif
or
sick.gif
Exactly. The shoe doesn't flow well AT ALL. It doesn't help that they look like something you'd buy off of the OG NiceKicks.com.

i dont know they look ok but if the ep was blk that would have been better....i want to see more angles

i dont know they look ok but if the ep was blk that would have been better....i want to see more angles

Back
Top Bottom