The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Do they usually do full size runs that include big sizes (14 and up)? I feel like I've see other Jordan Doerenbecher releases in big sizes, but this is the first time I've wanted to a pair. I really like this shoe.

Do they usually do full size runs that include big sizes (14 and up)? I feel like I've see other Jordan Doerenbecher releases in big sizes, but this is the first time I've wanted to a pair. I really like this shoe.

1 more week. Cant wait to get these out the way...... Just hope I can get my hands on a pair for retail.

1 more week. Cant wait to get these out the way...... Just hope I can get my hands on a pair for retail.

My boy at NTNYC said the upper is too soft and paper like, so its going to crease like crazy. The 3's are a heavy shoe. That was all I needed to hear.  I can't spend money on shoes I'm really only going to wear once.

My boy at NTNYC said the upper is too soft and paper like, so its going to crease like crazy. The 3's are a heavy shoe. That was all I needed to hear.  I can't spend money on shoes I'm really only going to wear once.

^you sure? how many feet ya got
wink.gif

Those puppies need to be copped but I'm only willing to pay retail for those my days of overpaying for shoes are over. Love the shoes though great job by JB on these.

Those puppies need to be copped but I'm only willing to pay retail for those my days of overpaying for shoes are over. Love the shoes though great job by JB on these.

Shoes like these, it's OK to pay full price it's for charity right?
wink.gif

Just hounding some websites for release.. might get lucky, you'll never know..
happy.gif

Shoes like these, it's OK to pay full price it's for charity right?
wink.gif

Just hounding some websites for release.. might get lucky, you'll never know..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gyeah

Yes. I've got the db 2s in a size 18. And could have bought the db VIs for like a hundred bucks, in a size 17. Full size run.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Yes. I've got the db 2s in a size 18. And could have bought the db VIs for like a hundred bucks, in a size 17. Full size run.

Back
Top Bottom