The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

How does that raffle bs work, just wondering never went to a big release like this and do a raffle.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

so on release day they gona be on that link cuz rite now it just takes u to NDC , these are not gona be available on eastbay.

Something must not be right with your browser. When I click on that link it takes me to the DB page where they show all the kids and the shoes.

RICK... NDC/NT... I do know of a NIKE STORE that got DBVIs last year and didnt sell out as fast. Ill give them a call sometime this week and see what they say.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

so on release day they gona be on that link cuz rite now it just takes u to NDC , these are not gona be available on eastbay.

Something must not be right with your browser. When I click on that link it takes me to the DB page where they show all the kids and the shoes.

RICK... NDC/NT... I do know of a NIKE STORE that got DBVIs last year and didnt sell out as fast. Ill give them a call sometime this week and see what they say.

. they really need to stop with all this raffle stuff dudes be showing up with 12 family members to releases, wish they would just allow people to line up like it used to be.

. they really need to stop with all this raffle stuff dudes be showing up with 12 family members to releases, wish they would just allow people to line up like it used to be.

I'm pretty sure they keep them exclusive to Nike stores because of the charity thing. That way no third parties get a profit.. It'd be a shame to see DQM charging $250-300 for a charity shoe..

I'm pretty sure they keep them exclusive to Nike stores because of the charity thing. That way no third parties get a profit.. It'd be a shame to see DQM charging $250-300 for a charity shoe..

Originally Posted by Rick2345

yea but then its still sorta even to an extent, cause now if you show up 5 mins before a show drops and you get a ticket, you have a chance, the dude that brought 12 people might not get a pair.
you really wanna do line ups? people are lining up 2,3 days in advance for shoes, now how is that fair from the average person that just wants shoes?

are these gonna be limited?

not at all, there gonna be everywhere, they should go on sale

Originally Posted by Rick2345

yea but then its still sorta even to an extent, cause now if you show up 5 mins before a show drops and you get a ticket, you have a chance, the dude that brought 12 people might not get a pair.
you really wanna do line ups? people are lining up 2,3 days in advance for shoes, now how is that fair from the average person that just wants shoes?

are these gonna be limited?

not at all, there gonna be everywhere, they should go on sale

hmmm just clicked tha link again and this time it took me to that page with the kids

hmmm just clicked tha link again and this time it took me to that page with the kids

click on the shoes on link provided...then it wil;l have a "buy now" link, but some say avail on dec 4th.

click on the shoes on link provided...then it wil;l have a "buy now" link, but some say avail on dec 4th.

HOMERXXI wrote:
hmmm just clicked tha link again and this time it took me that page with the kids

Right on man... now keep that bookmarked.

Rick2345 wrote:

Yea I feel you man but like 87 said. We can just roll up and get a ticket or We can have hella heads with us. Tell your lil homies to roll.

HOMERXXI wrote:
hmmm just clicked tha link again and this time it took me that page with the kids

Rick2345 wrote:

Yea I feel you man but like 87 said. We can just roll up and get a ticket or We can have hella heads with us. Tell your lil homies to roll.

HOMERXXI wrote:

Rick2345 wrote:

I only got 2 dudes down to go with the crew already, and DUB was right some Of the Doernbechers are already available but no 3's sadly :/

HOMERXXI wrote:

Rick2345 wrote:

I only got 2 dudes down to go with the crew already, and DUB was right some Of the Doernbechers are already available but no 3's sadly :/

^^^

Right on. Dude that was with on MSVIs coming too? We should be good.

And YEA, DB shoes dropped on Friday. All but the IIIs.

^^^

^^^

dude from MSVI's is a maybe but my sisters bf and my cousin are down to go so far hopefully my little bro will go to help.

Back
Top Bottom