The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

eek.gif

i'll stay tuned

i cant wait to see these i hope they turn out alright.................................................................peace

i cant wait to see these i hope they turn out alright.................................................................peace

heaven for me is my satin lined db vi with full length zoom under the inner sole (see sig). i'm so glad now they are a little big, these shoes are incredible. if the 3's have half as lush interior, i'll wet myself with em on.

heaven for me is my satin lined db vi with full length zoom under the inner sole (see sig). i'm so glad now they are a little big, these shoes are incredible. if the 3's have half as lush interior, i'll wet myself with em on.

^
laugh.gif
I will pick up a pair of these, still mad I sold all 3 of the previous Doernbechcer releases earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom