The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

^
laugh.gif
I will pick up a pair of these, still mad I sold all 3 of the previous Doernbechcer releases earlier this year.

Originally Posted by eltouha

heaven for me is my satin lined db vi with full length zoom under the inner sole (see sig). i'm so glad now they are a little big, these shoes are incredible. if the 3's have half as lush interior, i'll wet myself with em on.

when i got my DB6s and put them on i was not used to my foot literally sliding into a shoe.  it was ridiculous.  that plus the quality of the shoe.  I hope the 3s are like that.  My problem is how come the quality of the DB was so great for the about the same price as all the other retro 6s?
anxiously awaiting pics.

Originally Posted by eltouha

heaven for me is my satin lined db vi with full length zoom under the inner sole (see sig). i'm so glad now they are a little big, these shoes are incredible. if the 3's have half as lush interior, i'll wet myself with em on.

when i got my DB6s and put them on i was not used to my foot literally sliding into a shoe.  it was ridiculous.  that plus the quality of the shoe.  I hope the 3s are like that.  My problem is how come the quality of the DB was so great for the about the same price as all the other retro 6s?
anxiously awaiting pics.

I remember last year we had some clues on what the DB 6 may appear like
If I recall correctly they were as follows
"pinstripes" and a play on "infared"

Our clues this year so far are, clear soles, and raging bull 5s.

This shoe Will be an EZ pick up for those that had no trouble last year, regardless if you are a jumpmanhead or not.

I remember last year we had some clues on what the DB 6 may appear like
If I recall correctly they were as follows
"pinstripes" and a play on "infared"

Our clues this year so far are, clear soles, and raging bull 5s.

This shoe Will be an EZ pick up for those that had no trouble last year, regardless if you are a jumpmanhead or not.

I plan on adding these to my '07 II DB's, '08 I DB's and my '09 VI DB's!!! I double up on those VI's last year. The quality on those joints are great.
pimp.gif

I plan on adding these to my '07 II DB's, '08 I DB's and my '09 VI DB's!!! I double up on those VI's last year. The quality on those joints are great.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom