The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Thats what they predicted, 3 inch tonight and another 3 inch tom. morning

Already on stand by on NDC...

But I think there's plenty to go around for everybody, I just hope no one gets disappointed...

Good Luck!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

But I think there's plenty to go around for everybody, I just hope no one gets disappointed...

Good Luck!!
happy.gif
Yeah... hopefully its like the past releases... which means there should be enough to go around. The only thing that has started to give me concern is it seems like there is more hype over this shoe than for past Dbs.

Good Luck!!
happy.gif
Yeah... hopefully its like the past releases... which means there should be enough to go around. The only thing that has started to give me concern is it seems like there is more hype over this shoe than for past Dbs.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Called NTSF and dude said there is already some cats lined up. Then he said there will be PLENTY of these.
So why they lining up? smh
laugh.gif

I went by to see what Kobe gear they had on clearance since I was in Chinatown anyways and saw 3-5 dudes with their chairs at around 11am most likely they were there earlier. They were camping out for DB3 huh? I thought it was for the Altitudes. 
I don't understand lining up if it's a raffle? 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Called NTSF and dude said there is already some cats lined up. Then he said there will be PLENTY of these.
So why they lining up? smh
laugh.gif

I went by to see what Kobe gear they had on clearance since I was in Chinatown anyways and saw 3-5 dudes with their chairs at around 11am most likely they were there earlier. They were camping out for DB3 huh? I thought it was for the Altitudes. 
I don't understand lining up if it's a raffle? 

Originally Posted by joekamel

Good Luck!!
happy.gif
yea 1st time they released an AJ3 with a clear bottom. People are gonna go crazy for these.

Good Luck!!
happy.gif
yea 1st time they released an AJ3 with a clear bottom. People are gonna go crazy for these.

sup NT. i hope we all get a pair. i'm on stand by as well hoping to not camp out. weather is not great. no better links then having to go back and forth and clicking on cole??? any bay area heads here? 

sup NT. i hope we all get a pair. i'm on stand by as well hoping to not camp out. weather is not great. no better links then having to go back and forth and clicking on cole??? any bay area heads here? 

Good Luck!!
happy.gif
Jordan 3 with a clear sole?
nerd.gif
You already know Hype with get a hold of this one.

Good Luck!!
happy.gif
Jordan 3 with a clear sole?
nerd.gif
You already know Hype with get a hold of this one.

Wish they were midnight release in Seattle, but online it is I guess.

There IS tons of hype on these bad boys. Resellers will flood ebay immediately!

Wish they were midnight release in Seattle, but online it is I guess.

There IS tons of hype on these bad boys. Resellers will flood ebay immediately!

Back
Top Bottom