***The Official Dr. Dre Detox Thread***

Originally Posted by sjmcfly1

I still dont think its coming out what it been 20 years since 2001

I'm telling you he only keeps the rumors around to sell his overpriced crappy headphones.

I honestly hope this never drops... his features on Ems stuff lately r straight doo doo, apparently rapping is not like riding a bicycle

Ive lost all interest in this project... this thread coulda been made on the first day the music forum opened

I honestly hope this never drops... his features on Ems stuff lately r straight doo doo, apparently rapping is not like riding a bicycle

Ive lost all interest in this project... this thread coulda been made on the first day the music forum opened

he prob saw how low interest in kush and i need a doctor was...and put this crap back on hold again

to be honest i'm more interested in hearing The R.E.D. Album instead of Detox, Dre is taking too damn long he is only setting himself for failure

to be honest i'm more interested in hearing The R.E.D. Album instead of Detox, Dre is taking too damn long he is only setting himself for failure

he prob saw how low interest in kush and i need a doctor was...and put this crap back on hold again

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Yo how Dr.Dre only reached 5 pages
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dont nobody care about this N'

No.  Wrong.

Its not that no one cares about Dre.  Its that people realize this album is never coming out.  Until there is an official release date and promotion for the album coming out, none of us are checking for it. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No.  Wrong.

Its not that no one cares about Dre.  Its that people realize this album is never coming out.  Until there is an official release date and promotion for the album coming out, none of us are checking for it. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Y'all actually like I Need a Doctor? It must be one of the corniest things out there, right next to ol' dude's verse on Rebecca Black's Friday.

Y'all actually like I Need a Doctor? It must be one of the corniest things out there, right next to ol' dude's verse on Rebecca Black's Friday.

Im actually feelin almost every song put out so far. Its not 2001 or The Chronic status, but its still good. Thing is Im not getting my hopes up anytime soon.
grin.gif

Im actually feelin almost every song put out so far. Its not 2001 or The Chronic status, but its still good. Thing is Im not getting my hopes up anytime soon.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

its the fact people like myself are tired of waiting for the album that shouldve dropped 7 years ago. 

grin.gif

co-sign. this is exactly how i feel. good music but i want more although, it could just break my hopes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

its the fact people like myself are tired of waiting for the album that shouldve dropped 7 years ago. 

grin.gif

co-sign. this is exactly how i feel. good music but i want more although, it could just break my hopes.

Back
Top Bottom