The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

real life...

if anyone needs a 3 day pass... pm... my boy is selling his for the og price ( 250?)

also the edc experience movie is up on netflix

good deal^^^ lol i checked the prices on craigslist for edc tix to see how much they are going for and its ridiculous. there are multiple posts in LA that have it for over the retail price as of right now.

I wonder how much bank they're really making if they can afford to do all those packages. cant wait to get mine

One day tickets for EDC in Jersey this weekend are going for $115. Not sure how that compares to the Vegas weekend.

Got my ticket a few days ago, im so pumped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT meet up has to happen
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

what percentage of people are rolling at these types of things?

real life...
last year i want to say about...75? (acid or e)

and then about 5-10% didnt have any or wish they were... and maybe about 5-10% were sober (no drink, no dro, no drugs)

i talked to hella people all were rolling... except once... this girl was not and she gave me the
indifferent.gif
 because i was so smacked and hyped... i walked off and did the kanye shrug 
laugh.gif
... i wasnt tryna get at her or anything, i just like meeting people at these events... i think i asked... 

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Hit me up with a PM, down for a meet up, staying at Vdara...we'll have goods too 
laugh.gif

Edit - Thinking of rocking a Deadmau5 head...even though he's not playing but would be dope to rock it for a night.  Opinions?
I did it last year. Dont do it.  Yeah the novelty is cool at first.  But youll find yourself hating life having to lug it around with you all night especially in the big crowds.  Every 10 seconds someone stopping you asking to take a picture.  Halfway through the first day I ended up just selling it to a random dude for $40.
I'm down, I'm staying at the Vdara too. Ya'll watching the Pacquiao fight?

All I have to say is EDC was amazing. I have to thank my friends who convinced me to go. The first day I went Saturday I didn't really enjoy but Sunday I loved because I knew what to expect. This was my first house music festival/experience.

Sebastian Ingrosso's, Dirty South and BassJackers sets were awesome. Pretty much every DJ was on point. If you have the chance or unsure I would say go.

WARNING! Do not buy tickets on Craigslist! Take my advice, counterfeiters are abundant and you won't know if your hard ticket/email is fake until you're at the gate. They are that good.

bunch of my friends went said it was crazy and the most fun they've had - they were also gone off that Molly

I haven't been since EDC 2010 in LA. Needless to say...have fun, be safe and stay hydrated yall! PLUR ALL DAY.

If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be at the Monte Carlo from the 7-12th. I'm mad I can't gamble yet ...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

bunch of my friends went said it was crazy and the most fun they've had - they were also gone off that Molly
Saturday I
roll.gif
, but Sunday I was completely sober, and still had an amazing time.

Being that it was the first time at Metlife Stadium, I didn't know what to expect. I mean, I knew it was going to be a great time, but I'm talking production wise. Everything was perfect; stages were awesome, and everything in between was well ran/done.

EDCNYC is sure to be a staple in the future.

Back
Top Bottom