The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

I know I said i stopped rollin but my boy got them white pumas and said they smack so it looks like Imma have to try them out lol

If they're the ones with the gold specks they are speedy as #@*@. I tried to go hard on them for ETD Pop and didn't sleep til 11 the next day 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

I know I said i stopped rollin but my boy got them white pumas and said they smack so it looks like Imma have to try them out lol

If they're the ones with the gold specks they are speedy as #@*@. I tried to go hard on them for ETD Pop and didn't sleep til 11 the next day 
laugh.gif
yea they were lol, i tried them at ILTC with molly and was 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 too hard, i was having random girls giving me massages and my eyes were rolling back alot lol

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif
White pumas are the best non-pokeballs I've tried in a very long time. I would invest in a pill tester because there are a lot of fakes going around.

Have fun and stay safe
pimp.gif

Mixes with some setlists

Spoiler [+]
[h1]Friday – May 18th, 2012[/h1][h2]Cosmic Gate[/h2]
[Download]: Cosmic Gate Live Set @ Electric Daisy Carnival, New York (5.18.2012)

Tracklist:
01. Pryda – Allein
02. Mat Zo & Arty – Mozart
03. Jochen Miller & W&W – Zodiac
04. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay vs Marcus Schossow – Lights Out In My Mind (Jonas Stenberg Mashup)
05. Cosmic Gate feat. J-Something – Over The Rainbow
06. Cosmic Gate – Crushed
07. Cosmic Gate feat. Emma Hewitt – Be Your Sound w/ Emma Hewitt Live Vocals
08. Emma Hewitt – Colours (Cosmic Gate Remix) w/ Emma Hewitt Live Vocals
09. Cosmic Gate – The Theme
10. Ferry Corsten – Punk (Arty Rock-N-Rolla Remix)
11. Cosmic Gate – Exploration of Space (Back 2 The Future Mix)
12. Omnia & Ira – The Fusion
[h2]Fatboy Slim[/h2]

[Download]: Fatboy Slim Live Set @ Electric Daisy Carnival, New York (5.18.2012)

Tracklist:

01. His Majesty Andre – Clubs w/ Put Your Hands Up In The Air (Acapella) w/ Fatboy Slim – %@%%@%! In Heaven (Acapella)
02. Chuckie – Who Is Ready To Jump w/ Fatboy Slim – The Rockafeller Skank (Acapella)
03. ID w/ Knife Party – Internet Friends (Acapella)
04. Basement Jaxx – Where’s Your Head At w/ John Dahlback – Grunge w/ Knife Party – Internet Friends (Acapella)
05. Bingo Players – L’Amour w/ LMFAO vs. Chuckie – Let The Bass Kick In Miami %$+$* (MYNC I’m In Richmond %$+$* Remix) (“I’m In New Jersey

I passed on it this year. Can't afford to do a 3 day bender in Vegas from night to sun up and have my sleep schedule all #@@!$%.

Y'all have fun and be safe. Saw too many youngn's doin' TOO MUCH last year.

just don't forget to hydrate yourselves. WATER, Fat Tuesdays don't count.
laugh.gif
be safe NT

Originally Posted by bamez

just don't forget to hydrate yourselves. WATER, Fat Tuesdays don't count.
laugh.gif
be safe NT

Exact same thing I told my friends! Fat Tuesdays does not = rehydrating yourselves.

Leaving the DMV on Wednesday morning. Who else is staying at the Elara? I'm more excited about gambling than EDC for some reason haha

Bleh, can't find any backpacks that fit with their regulations. Definitely want to carry like 5 bottles with me at a time.

This will be my first time rolling...What should I expect?
laugh.gif

I also copped the smallest camelbak I could find since they're allowed
pimp.gif

Rolling you're first time at an event like EDC might not be the smartest idea
laugh.gif

But if your smart about it and with good friends you will probably be good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My tips for fun and SAFETY:

Go with someone who's experienced and can keep and eye on you
Have a set point to meet at if you get separated. It's impossible to use phones usually
Drink lots of water (sip, don't gulp. There is such thing as too much water)
Menthol cigarettes (CAMEL CRUSH FTW... two packs is best)
Ask for a lightshow
Meet as many new people as you can. And be friendly. Don't just stare, talk to people. Let them know it's your first rave, and generally people will take care of you.
Watch out for the young ones if it's not 18+
Posting once again because I'm pretty experienced in the field and it seems like people tend to agree with me

laugh.gif
Expect a great time, especially influenced by the light shows from the stages.

Edit: Damn, after watching that trailer, I'm thinking of how awesome EDCNYC was a few weeks ago. For it's first time, and the first time Metlife Stadium had a festival, it was set up perfectly and everything went right that weekend. Awesome time.

Bring on EZoo
pimp.gif

Light shows were banned last year. Cops came up and just yanked people's gloves. They have water vendors throughout the event, I think its a donation, so basically free water.

DON'T REFILL YOUR BOTTLE WITH THE MELTED ICE WATER IN THE COOLER. Last year I remember washing my hands and some people's feet were in there.
laugh.gif

Also, for fri and sat, when it gets really late, probably around 3 or 4, go to the medical tent and talk to some of the "nurses" some of 'em aren't gonna be there the whole weekend, but those guys get Production wristbands. Got a hold of one last year and got to go backstage and to the sound board of David Guetta's set.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

My tips for fun and SAFETY:

Go with someone who's experienced and can keep and eye on you
Have a set point to meet at if you get separated. It's impossible to use phones usually
Drink lots of water (sip, don't gulp. There is such thing as too much water)
Menthol cigarettes (CAMEL CRUSH FTW... two packs is best)
Ask for a lightshow
Meet as many new people as you can. And be friendly. Don't just stare, talk to people. Let them know it's your first rave, and generally people will take care of you.
Watch out for the young ones if it's not 18+
Posting once again because I'm pretty experienced in the field and it seems like people tend to agree with me
^Everything said here is on point. I gotta stress the meeting point because phones don't work for *!+# at the venue, my friend got separated from a group of 30 and he tripped the @$@% out on the 2nd day last year.

Light shows were banned last year. Cops came up and just yanked people's gloves.
That is atrocious
30t6p3b.gif

They really are trying to turn EDC into a club....

Light shows were banned last year. Cops came up and just yanked people's gloves.
That is atrocious
30t6p3b.gif

They really are trying to turn EDC into a club....

real life...
yea... but tons of people still glove... i was gloving and just got told to put my gloves away (i snuck em in)... i didnt see anyone get their gloves taken... just dont glove in the middle of the "dance floor" gotta hit the outskirts... insomniac just doesnt want people getting trampled and hurt

edc is not what it use to be. it's becoming heavily commercialized and trendy like a fashion show. a lot of people go there just to be seen not for the actual music which was the whole point back in the days.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

real life...
expect a great time... my first time smacked out was at edc 2010.... it was epic... nothing bad will happen unless you pop hella pills of course
laugh.gif
... always keep calm... when i first popped it hit me kinda hard on the come up but i just relaxed and remembered "embrace the high"... next thing you know i was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif

dont be scared man... i was extremely scared to do it but its nothing... people that OD pop like a ton of pills and add to it with coke or drinking alot of alc...

get a light show... chew some gum... massage... vicks vapor rub...

if yall see a dude with a tye dye shirt or tank... red vans.... lakers/sharks/gatorade snapback... holla at me... ill have starbursts and vicks and gloves 
laugh.gif

I know people who are going/wanted to go and they don't even listen to this kind of music..

Thanks for all the advice on
roll.gif
I'm going with people I've known since HS so I trust them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom