The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

real life...

if its your first time... dont be a d-ba g... act cool with everyone... and dont be a drunk fool...

real life...

nt meet up would be raw... whos down??

ill have everything on deck...

starburst, vicks, massages (pause), diffraction glasses (the "3d" glasses that make lights intense), if you aint to fat ill give you a rollercoster ride if you rollin...

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

starburst, vicks, massages (pause), diffraction glasses (the "3d" glasses that make lights intense), if you aint to fat ill give you a rollercoster ride if you rollin...

I'm down for a nt meet up, I'd say at kinetic field?

Can't wait, it's gonna be crazy
pimp.gif

Thanks for the advice! Have been waiting for this for so long.
My buddies and I are staying at Planet Hollywood, heading in on the Thursday. Where should we hit up for Thursday night? Heard Tao was good, the places we wanted to go to that we missed last time we were in Vegas are all closed on Thursdays 
mad.gif
 (XS, Marquee)

Oh fasho, I'll be heading in Thursday as well. Staying at the Monte Carlo.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

real life...

I'm down for a nt meet up, I'd say at kinetic field?
real life...
i think we'd have to see whos playing when before were we meet up... feel me...

real life...

yo man im down to meet up! im rolling up (no pun intended) there with a few homies and probably meeting more. We coming from SD! PM me

I'm Comming all the way from the 209 with loads of people and a few from the bay. Gonna be arriving the 7th but staying in The travel lodge by circus circus because a few of us are in a budget lol

Where were all of you last year
laugh.gif

Wish I was going this year but have fun out there and be safe y'all
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Where were all of you last year
laugh.gif

Wish I was going this year but have fun out there and be safe y'all
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

real life...
there was a long ol thread lsat year haha

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

I'm Comming all the way from the 209 with loads of people and a few from the bay. Gonna be arriving the 7th but staying in The travel lodge by circus circus because a few of us are in a budget lol

real life...
im driving from SJ.... were staying at some random spot, my friends moms time share... i dont even think its on the strip but its like 30 bucks a person for from friday to monday... were poor haha

Is it worth it to get VIP tickets?  What is a good hotel to stay in with the travel packages on the site?

I'd love to go. Raves aren't what they used to be. Bunch of wanna be hustlers going to sell drugs and a bunch of people going just because it's the "hip" thing to do. PLUR is dead. Occasionally you can find a good party. But back in 07-08 was when raves were spread by word of mouth is when it was actually fun. I've never been to anything near as big as EDC but boy it's on my bucket list

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

I'd love to go. Raves aren't what they used to be. Bunch of wanna be hustlers going to sell drugs and a bunch of people going just because it's the "hip" thing to do. PLUR is dead. Occasionally you can find a good party. But back in 07-08 was when raves were spread by word of mouth is when it was actually fun. I've never been to anything near as big as EDC but boy it's on my bucket list
So many lulz in this post.

i wouldnt consider this a rave the vibe is completely different, its alot of differect backgrounds coming to this and not to sound cliche but raves usually are like middle of no where and everything about it is hush. I might be going but so far the artist are nothing im in complete AWh for. As far as Edm goes it be commercial since bout 2008 but it been building steam now u hear it or influences in very major pop stars but just adapt with the culture.

I guess everyone is hoping for a surprise set by Daft Punk but who knows.

I will be there Friday and Saturday.  Can't go Sunday because I got finals the week after smh.  Staying at Planet Hollywood.  Hit me up if you want to meet up, going with a bunch of filipino guys and girls lol 
pimp.gif

seriously...EDC is a joke, garbage acts, terrible crowd, people just there to do as many drugs as they can, lots of 15 yr olds running around, tons of cops.... no thanks

Movement in Detroit is where im gonna be, one of the sickest line ups ive ever seen... this was one of the first EDM events EVER!!! pretty much the birth place of House and Techno

2019_1333361034.jpg

Back
Top Bottom