The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

Originally Posted by Swamp

seriously...EDC is a joke, garbage acts, terrible crowd, people just there to do as many drugs as they can, lots of 15 yr olds running around, tons of cops.... no thanks

Movement in Detroit is where im gonna be, one of the sickest line ups ive ever seen... this was one of the first EDM events EVER!!! pretty much the birth place of House and Techno
It's in detroit though

Originally Posted by solarius49

wait, so you pretty much have to get high to enjoy it?

real life...
no... but if you dont like that environment or the music, then id recommend it...

Originally Posted by Based Mod

seriously...EDC is a joke, garbage acts, terrible crowd, people just there to do as many drugs as they can, lots of 15 yr olds running around, tons of cops.... no thanks

Movement in Detroit is where im gonna be, one of the sickest line ups ive ever seen... this was one of the first EDM events EVER!!! pretty much the birth place of House and Techno
It's in detroit though
i lol'd 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by Based Mod

It's in detroit though
i lol'd 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
like vegas is any better

def down with the meetup

a lot of yall are so corny in all honesty.

oh no electric music got popular and it sucks now. the main acts like avicii, afrojack, benny benassi they all got popular so now they suck.

get over yourself.

go out and have fun. i might not go sunday even tho i bought a 3 day pass i might want some more vegas experience but we'll see.
Need to hear this live.

Hit me up with a PM, down for a meet up, staying at Vdara...we'll have goods too 
laugh.gif

Edit - Thinking of rocking a Deadmau5 head...even though he's not playing but would be dope to rock it for a night.  Opinions?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Hit me up with a PM, down for a meet up, staying at Vdara...we'll have goods too 
laugh.gif

Edit - Thinking of rocking a Deadmau5 head...even though he's not playing but would be dope to rock it for a night.  Opinions?
I did it last year. Dont do it.  Yeah the novelty is cool at first.  But youll find yourself hating life having to lug it around with you all night especially in the big crowds.  Every 10 seconds someone stopping you asking to take a picture.  Halfway through the first day I ended up just selling it to a random dude for $40.

Don't do it! My friend did last year and he had fun for like an hour and was *****ing about it the rest of the night
laugh.gif

Catch me in my Beetroots mask at Hard Summer though!
nerd.gif

That would be like going to a Tim Reynolds solo show wearing a Dave Matthews t-shirt. You'll look like an idiot, especially considering he ain't there. Also, you really trying to rock it when it's 90 degrees at night in the desert, surrounded by a gazillion other people?

ooIRON MANoo wrote:

That's not cool to be...
Looks like I'll be there now as well, bout to buy my ticket tonight

Pasquale just tweeted this pic. This is what you guys should be expecting in the mail and it has a scratch and sniff card too! Haven't got no tickets in the mail yet .

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

When you buy the tickets, is for the whole weekend or just one night? 

The tickets are already on sale, the owner just tweet that they're almost selling out, the link is on the top of the 1st pg. And its for all 3days

real life...
it depends up to you... you can either buy a 3 day pass or just a one nighter...

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...
it depends up to you... you can either buy a 3 day pass or just a one nighter...

Yeah well that's the thing... I don't have those days off (I currently work grave shift) but I requested the 9th off for the Pacquiao fight... minus whale bring some honeys home, since I got the night off.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

Pasquale just tweeted this pic. This is what you guys should be expecting in the mail and it has a scratch and sniff card too! Haven't got no tickets in the mail yet .

what that thang smell like?

Back
Top Bottom