The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

Damn, Michael Woods is early
frown.gif

for those that went last year, hows the phone reception? heard its close to impossible to contact any of your friends. and also how long does it usually take to get from the strip to the speedway considering all the traffic that will be inevitable?

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

for those that went last year, hows the phone reception? heard its close to impossible to contact any of your friends. and also how long does it usually take to get from the strip to the speedway considering all the traffic that will be inevitable?
If you're at the stages, you're not going to be able to call/text people. You can go to the less crowded areas, like around the rides and water stations and you'll be able to call/text no problem (I have at&t I don't know about other carriers). Last year it took us about an hour to get there and back, but then again our hotel wasn't on the strip, there's lots of traffic when you leave, so try to leave an hour before it ends.

I leave tomorrow in the AM. Everything starts at night, right? Just checking cause the set list threw me off
laugh.gif

If there's a NT meet up..see y'all there.
pimp.gif

I dont think we're having a meet up, haven't really set anything up. I am meeting up with a few NTers tho

NTers driving from Cali and elsewhere... BE CAREFUL! There are check points and police with drug dogs!

i'll be out there this weekend. it'll be my 4th and last EDC. i'll be staying at circus circus so if anyone else is staying there, hit me with the "tap, tap, pull" and let's get a mini summit going at the craps tables.

since reception is very bad in most areas, include the time you sent the text in parenthesis after your message. more often than not, you'll get the text later than when the person actually sent it. this'll help give the person who receives the text a timeframe as to when you sent it. for example, "i'm at the kinetic field. meet me there (2:35)"

have fun and be safe, NTers!

Leavin first thing in the morn. See you there NT fam. 
Y'all better be ready to party
pimp.gif

Just watched the local news here. They got a no questions asked basket to throw all your drugs away before you enter and you wot get arrested. But I doubt any of us would do it lol

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

Just watched the local news here. They got a no questions asked basket to throw all your drugs away before you enter and you wot get arrested. But I doubt any of us would do it lol

At the event? Or where?

Anybody driving from the Bay? I flew out here but on Monday I'm headed their but I'm not sure how I'm getting there yet (other option is to drive with a friend to LA and take a bus or plane from there) but if anybody got an extra seat in their car and ain't scared to let me ride (got chips on gas) lemme know with a PM.
Or anybody possibly have a Monday ride to LAX, found some really cheap flight around 7 PM...once again, will throw chips on gas.

Seriously F this traffic. None of the cabs will take us from the strip to EDC saying it's too far and too long of a drive...

The shuttles are about a 1.5-2 hour wait.

Our hotel had an outage with their reservations system and it took 3 hours to get checked in...

Our bus broke down for 3 hours... (blown radiator hose)

Today sucks
grin.gif

If anyone can help me with a ride tomorrow/sunday PM me.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Seriously F this traffic. None of the cabs will take us from the strip to EDC saying it's too far and too long of a drive...
I could have told you that. Cabbies have pretty much agreed to not take people out there (and they'll suck you dry on a ride back to the Strip, as well). You might get lucky with one, but it's doubtful. If I ever go to EDC, I'm renting a car. Much easier.

Back
Top Bottom