The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Had my draft the other night for my money league with friends. 12 team non ppr. I had the 11th pick. I was
eek.gif
when Vick and Ray Rice slipped to me then Megatron & V-Jax.

QB- Mike Vick
RB- Ray Rice
RB- Felix Jones
RB/WR- Mario Manningham
WR- Vincent Jackson
WR- Calvin Johnson
TE- Jason Witten
D/ST- Giants
K- Matt Bryant

BE- Matthew Stafford
BE- Steve Smith (Caro)
BE- Jahvid Best
BE- Reggie Bush
BE- Brandon Pettigrew
BE- Arrelious Benn
BE- CJ Spiller

DAMN, CJ and VJ both fell to the end of the 3rd round? Let me in that league next year

What is wrong with some of the people in you guys leagues? I think they all must be homers cuz most of these teams posted are stacked.

What is wrong with some of the people in you guys leagues? I think they all must be homers cuz most of these teams posted are stacked.

10 Team League

QB-Matt Ryan
RB-Jamaal Charles
RB-L.T
WR-D. Bowe
WR-Wes Welker
TE-Greg Olsen
K-Gostkowski
DEF-Pitts

BE-Matt Stafford
BE-M. Lynch
BE-Julio Jones
BE-Colt McCoy
BE-Malcolm Floyd
BE-Zach Miller
BE-Chargers DEF

Still feel that I need to trade for a better, legit RB...

10 Team League

QB-Matt Ryan
RB-Jamaal Charles
RB-L.T
WR-D. Bowe
WR-Wes Welker
TE-Greg Olsen
K-Gostkowski
DEF-Pitts

BE-Matt Stafford
BE-M. Lynch
BE-Julio Jones
BE-Colt McCoy
BE-Malcolm Floyd
BE-Zach Miller
BE-Chargers DEF

Still feel that I need to trade for a better, legit RB...

10 team Keeper league, I kept Shaub, Kolb, Charles, Rice, and CJ

Schaub
Kolb

Charles
Rice
Ingram
Wells

CJ
Dez
AJ Green
Bess

Graham
Keller

Carpenter
Kaeding

Pitt
Miami

I like how I ended up.  I'm hopin Kolb goes big so I can make a move with one of my QB's. 

10 team Keeper league, I kept Shaub, Kolb, Charles, Rice, and CJ

Schaub
Kolb

Charles
Rice
Ingram
Wells

CJ
Dez
AJ Green
Bess

Graham
Keller

Carpenter
Kaeding

Pitt
Miami

I like how I ended up.  I'm hopin Kolb goes big so I can make a move with one of my QB's. 

10-team league...had the 7th pick.

QB- Matt Ryan
WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Brandon Marshall
RB- Michael Turner
RB- Peyton Hillis
TE- Jason Witten
K- David Buehler
DEF- Chicago

Bench:
Fred Jackson
Johnny Knox
Matt Stafford
Lance Moore
Jerome Simpson
Atlanta

I kind of wish I would have taken McFadden first over Turner, but I really like my starters. I'm thinking Marshall will have a much better year. Not sure how much I like my bench, though.

10-team league...had the 7th pick.

QB- Matt Ryan
WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Brandon Marshall
RB- Michael Turner
RB- Peyton Hillis
TE- Jason Witten
K- David Buehler
DEF- Chicago

Bench:
Fred Jackson
Johnny Knox
Matt Stafford
Lance Moore
Jerome Simpson
Atlanta

I kind of wish I would have taken McFadden first over Turner, but I really like my starters. I'm thinking Marshall will have a much better year. Not sure how much I like my bench, though.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

some people just come to the draft with no strategies at all and only pick players that they can only identify.  They don't really do a lot of research.  One dude in my league actually picked up T.O. 
laugh.gif

Had my draft the other night for my money league with friends. 12 team non ppr. I had the 11th pick. I was
eek.gif

QB- Mike Vick
RB- Ray Rice
RB- Felix Jones
RB/WR- Mario Manningham
WR- Vincent Jackson
WR- Calvin Johnson
TE- Jason Witten
D/ST- Giants
K- Matt Bryant

BE- Matthew Stafford
BE- Steve Smith (Caro)
BE- Jahvid Best
BE- Reggie Bush
BE- Brandon Pettigrew
BE- Arrelious Benn
BE- CJ Spiller

that's a great team, but congrats on playing in a league with morons. That's just not fun for me, lack of intelligence and competitiveness. 

eek.gif

QB- Mike Vick
RB- Ray Rice
RB- Felix Jones
RB/WR- Mario Manningham
WR- Vincent Jackson
WR- Calvin Johnson
TE- Jason Witten
D/ST- Giants
K- Matt Bryant

BE- Matthew Stafford
BE- Steve Smith (Caro)
BE- Jahvid Best
BE- Reggie Bush
BE- Brandon Pettigrew
BE- Arrelious Benn
BE- CJ Spiller

that's a great team, but congrats on playing in a league with morons. That's just not fun for me, lack of intelligence and competitiveness. 

some people just come to the draft with no strategies at all and only pick players that they can only identify.  They don't really do a lot of research.  One dude in my league actually picked up T.O. 
laugh.gif

The guys in my league seemed like they just watched the Sportscenter fantasy special to prepare for the draft and plus they had been drinking all afternoon before the draft
laugh.gif
. $450 for 1st.   

The guys in my league seemed like they just watched the Sportscenter fantasy special to prepare for the draft and plus they had been drinking all afternoon before the draft
laugh.gif
. $450 for 1st.   

What do you guys think of how Mike Wallace (PIT) will perform this season? I'm lacking WR's and if anything I wanna look into a trade

What do you guys think of how Mike Wallace (PIT) will perform this season? I'm lacking WR's and if anything I wanna look into a trade

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 Nooooooooo. And I bet not a damn word was said to him about T.O. not being on a roster.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 Nooooooooo. And I bet not a damn word was said to him about T.O. not being on a roster.

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

he's good for 1000+ yds 6+ TDs

he's good for 1000+ yds 6+ TDs

He's gonna have another big year with a great schedule to work with.  

He's gonna have another big year with a great schedule to work with.  

Back
Top Bottom