The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Is stafford someone i can roll with all year? I was the last person to take a qb and he was the best of what was left? Play ot out or make a trade for a better qb? My roster is on the last page

Is stafford someone i can roll with all year? I was the last person to take a qb and he was the best of what was left? Play ot out or make a trade for a better qb? My roster is on the last page

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

IF Stafford can stay healthy, then he should be a top 12 fantasy QB.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

IF Stafford can stay healthy, then he should be a top 12 fantasy QB.

12 team league... I seriously don't know how some of you get like 3-4 first round players... You must have multiple teams in your leagues.
xp2esg.jpg

12 team league... I seriously don't know how some of you get like 3-4 first round players... You must have multiple teams in your leagues.
xp2esg.jpg

Either a lot of posters have morons for friends, or said posters are lying through their teeth. No other explanations.

Either a lot of posters have morons for friends, or said posters are lying through their teeth. No other explanations.

Here's mine...lemme know guys...12 team league, 7th pick.

QB: Vick
RB: McFadden
RB: DeAngelo Williams
WR/RB: Felix Jones
WR: Percy Harvin
WR: Ochocino
TE: Tony Moeaki
D: San Diego

Bench:
Pierre Thomas- RB
Santana Moss- WR
Robert Meachem- WR
Kevin Kolb- QB
Ronnie Brown- RB
Nate Burleson- WR
Devery Henderson-WR

Ended up with a few N.O. guys, didnt mean to lol.

Bench:
Pierre Thomas- RB
Santana Moss- WR
Robert Meachem- WR
Kevin Kolb- QB
Ronnie Brown- RB
Nate Burleson- WR
Devery Henderson-WR

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Bench:
Pierre Thomas- RB
Santana Moss- WR
Robert Meachem- WR
Kevin Kolb- QB
Ronnie Brown- RB
Nate Burleson- WR
Devery Henderson-WR

Soild team. WR's could be much stronger. You could have atleast snagged someone like Manningham or Boldin the way they fall in drafts I do. I would watch out for Burlenson...

Bench:
Pierre Thomas- RB
Santana Moss- WR
Robert Meachem- WR
Kevin Kolb- QB
Ronnie Brown- RB
Nate Burleson- WR
Devery Henderson-WR

Soild team. WR's could be much stronger. You could have atleast snagged someone like Manningham or Boldin the way they fall in drafts I do. I would watch out for Burlenson...

Originally Posted by Caerus

Bench:
Pierre Thomas- RB
Santana Moss- WR
Robert Meachem- WR
Kevin Kolb- QB
Ronnie Brown- RB
Nate Burleson- WR
Devery Henderson-WR

I went with Felix instead of those two...I think he could have a coming out party...You think Burleson will go off?

Bench:
Pierre Thomas- RB
Santana Moss- WR
Robert Meachem- WR
Kevin Kolb- QB
Ronnie Brown- RB
Nate Burleson- WR
Devery Henderson-WR

I went with Felix instead of those two...I think he could have a coming out party...You think Burleson will go off?

Bench:
Pierre Thomas- RB
Santana Moss- WR
Robert Meachem- WR
Kevin Kolb- QB
Ronnie Brown- RB
Nate Burleson- WR
Devery Henderson-WR

I'm the same way with Felix. I have him in both my money leagues. Praying he finally breaks out in that Dallas offense. & Yeah, I think Burleson can do work with him being #2 behind Calvin Johnson. Lions running game is going to have struggles as Best will be mainly the only back which means the Lions will pass often. If Stafford stays healthy (Big IF) Nate can put up close to 1,000 & 5+ TD's

But you also have Meachem who everyone has been waiting for him to breakout. Colston is a bit nicked up so he can be seeing time as the #1 option early on. If  he gets off to a strong start,  he can put up close to or even better numbers he did couple seasons ago.

Bench:
Pierre Thomas- RB
Santana Moss- WR
Robert Meachem- WR
Kevin Kolb- QB
Ronnie Brown- RB
Nate Burleson- WR
Devery Henderson-WR

I'm the same way with Felix. I have him in both my money leagues. Praying he finally breaks out in that Dallas offense. & Yeah, I think Burleson can do work with him being #2 behind Calvin Johnson. Lions running game is going to have struggles as Best will be mainly the only back which means the Lions will pass often. If Stafford stays healthy (Big IF) Nate can put up close to 1,000 & 5+ TD's

But you also have Meachem who everyone has been waiting for him to breakout. Colston is a bit nicked up so he can be seeing time as the #1 option early on. If  he gets off to a strong start,  he can put up close to or even better numbers he did couple seasons ago.

Back
Top Bottom