DEF- NYJ

Bench
QB- Tony Romo
WR- Brandon Marshall
RB- Cedric Benson
WR- Santonio Holmes
TE- Owen Daniels
Def- New Orleans Saints

I forgot a back up kicker but I got until Week 11. WR injury or under performance drop em for a Kicker
Bench

Dallas+Austin+Foundation+Black+Carpet+Premiere+-RP4mZmJDnLl.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes in here crack me up asking for advice and what not.

Winning in fantasy is luck and guessing mostly so I say go with your gut and who you think will do well.

ESPN "experts" don't do any better than random people.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Winning in fantasy is luck and guessing mostly so I say go with your gut and who you think will do well.

Thoughts on Sam Bradford with McDaniels at OC? Think he's worth being selected as a starter in a league where passing TD's are only 4 pts?

I think so yes. He was like in the top 3 for pass attempts... plus he is bound to do better than last year.

Yeah, I'm thinking of maximizing the value of my first 3-5 picks and going strictly RB/WR/TE. Then come back for a QB. Bradford I think would be a good candidate after what we saw Orton do last year.

I lowkey like Fitzpatrick in Buffalo also. He did well in FF points when he got starter time and this year, I'm pretty sure he's the guaranteed starter.

Risky strategy, but it's a 14 team league and I need an advantage in the draft. This may be it.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Agree.

Thing with Bradford is, he is going to put up alot of yards, but with him throwing so much in this new offense, his int will potentially go up. Also i still don''t know if my dude throws alot of TD's

Team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Sam Bradford
RB: Jamal Charles, Matt Forte, CJ Spiller, Johnathon Stewart, Tim Hightower, Ricky Williams
WR: Andre Johnson, Marques Colston, Stevie Johnson, Austin Collie, Braylon Edwards
TE: Antonio Gates
DEF: ATL
K: Nate Kaeding

10 team league, thoughts? Had the 4th pick, was going to go with Mike Vick, but that was way too high to pick him up, so Charles was the easy choice. Dudes in my league drafted Roddy White and Larry Fitzgerald over Andre Johnson, had me sitting in my seat like, "Alright, I'll take andre johnson i guess........." Then we had someone pick Packers DEF in the 6th round, and people started to double up on their defenses. If I don't win this league, I swear.....

I got Ryan in the 5th (i think, might have been 6th), then I got Bradford the 10th? I don't remember exactly, but Matt Shaub fell all the way down to the pick right before Bradford. I'd have to ask my buddy to look it up for me

Just drafted Rodgers 5th...@@@* it. haha. Dude is gonna put up crazy #'s with that offense.

Theyre going to let Bradford loose this year. Theyre fast/deep at WR.  I think theyre also going to lean heavy on Jackson to balance out the passing. He needs to get into the endzone though.

I was hoping Lance Kendricks was going to fly under the radar throughout the preseason...but it doesnt look like thats going to happen.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Theyre going to let Bradford loose this year. Theyre fast/deep at WR.  I think theyre also going to lean heavy on Jackson to balance out the passing. He needs to get into the endzone though.

I was hoping Lance Kendricks was going to fly under the radar throughout the preseason...but it doesnt look like thats going to happen.

mad.gif
Drafted him as my #2 QB behind Rodgers
pimp.gif

Kendricks is my surprise pick...anybody starting him?

like QB, RB??....right now it looks like maybe Rodgers, Vick or McFadden

QB Matt Ryan
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Reggie Wayne
RB Rashard Mendenhall
RB Ryan Grant
TE Tony Gonzalez
W/R Santonio Holmes
BN Brandon Jacobs
BN Sidney Rice
BN Steve Smith
BN Kyle Orton
BN Zach Miller
BN Jerome Harrison
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF St. Louis

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BOUT MY TEAM????

no one takes me serious in these fantasy football threads
frown.gif

just got offered tolbert for ryan grant... I could probably flip tolbert for a wr like plax or sidney rice. executive minds what are your thoughts?

12 team PPR draft tomorrow... Not sure what strategy im going with though.

Not sure what pick Ill have but my 1-4 player rankings go like this:

QB

Rodgers
Rivers
Brees
Romo

RB

AP
Rice
Charles
Foster

WR

Andre
Megatron
Mittz
Roddy

TE

Finley
Gates
Clark
Witten

DEF

GB
PITT
NYJ
PHI

QB Matt Ryan
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Reggie Wayne
RB Rashard Mendenhall
RB Ryan Grant
TE Tony Gonzalez
W/R Santonio Holmes
BN Brandon Jacobs
BN Sidney Rice
BN Steve Smith
BN Kyle Orton
BN Zach Miller
BN Jerome Harrison
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF St. Louis

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BOUT MY TEAM????

Back
Top Bottom