BN Brandon Jacobs
BN Sidney Rice
BN Steve Smith
BN Kyle Orton
BN Zach Miller
BN Jerome Harrison
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF St. Louis

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BOUT MY TEAM????
Doesn't really blow me outta the water. I would give it a 5 or 6 outta 10..... pretty average

But hypothetically, if teams on here were 9's or 10's people would say the other guys in your league are idiots and have no clue what they're doing.

It's really hard to grade a "fantasy" team based upon just looking at a roster. We'd have to see the competition to get a good gauge on how you stack up.

Never got the value of posting your roster.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Darren McFadden
RB - Legarrette blount
RB/WR - Felix Jones
WR - Vincent Jackson
WR - Santonio holmes
TE - Mercedes  Lewis
K - Alex Henry
Defense- Philly Eagles

SUBS:
Sam Bradford
C.J. Spiller
Braylon Edwards
Roy Williams
Julio Jones
Steven Ridley
Rams Defense

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm setting up my team around Matt Stafford no matter what.
=
Hopefully he stays healthy.
My league is a 12 team ppr with 1 point for every 20 yard and 6 for every passing touchdown.

Last year of the top 15 point scorers 13 of them were quarterbacks. Peyton Manning scored the most points overall and I passed on him for Andre Johnson
mad.gif

I still made the Super Bowl based on stealing Matt Forte in the 4th round and my WRs were Dre, Mike Wallace, and Roddy White.  Grabbed Schaub in the 3rd round

The earliest I have picked a QB is the third round but this year I think I'm going elite QB first if I get a top 5 pick and maybe passing on Stafford.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

But hypothetically, if teams on here were 9's or 10's people would say the other guys in your league are idiots and have no clue what they're doing.

It's really hard to grade a "fantasy" team based upon just looking at a roster. We'd have to see the competition to get a good gauge on how you stack up.

Never got the value of posting your roster.

This.

Here is my squad. It's a 12 team league.

QB: Josh Freeman, Joe Flacco
RB: Adrian Peterson, Brandon Jacobs, Pierre Thomas, James Starks
WR: Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Jeremy Maclin, Austin Collie, Malcolm Floyd, Hines Ward
TE: Rob Gronkowski
K.  Josh Brown
DEF: Detroit

what do yall think?

For instance this guy says this is a 12 team league. Man I would kill to have this line up in my league.

Dudes talking about his QBs are questionable
eyes.gif

In my league last year Josh Freeman was only 5 points a week off of the best QB in the league.

I'm setting up my team around Matt Stafford no matter what.
=
Hopefully he stays healthy.
My league is a 12 team ppr with 1 point for every 20 yard and 6 for every passing touchdown.

Last year of the top 15 point scorers 13 of them were quarterbacks. Peyton Manning scored the most points overall and I passed on him for Andre Johnson
mad.gif

I still made the Super Bowl based on stealing Matt Forte in the 4th round and my WRs were Dre, Mike Wallace, and Roddy White.  Grabbed Schaub in the 3rd round

The earliest I have picked a QB is the third round but this year I think I'm going elite QB first if I get a top 5 pick and maybe passing on Stafford.
Kinda like my 12 team league, except no ppr but touchdowns are worth 6 pts and its 1 pt per 25 yards. Your squad last year sounded nice with that trio of wideouts and I too stole forte in the 4th round after I took michael turner, fitz
ohwell.gif
and jennings
pimp.gif

But I feel you on grabbing an elite QB in our type of leagues cause they make a huge difference in points through out the year. I was lucky enough to have Brees slip to me in my big money league this year at the 23rd overall pick. I know he'll tear it up and Mike Vick went #4 overall in my league cause he does everything and the team that won our league last year had vick on their roster.

14team PPR league
i think i came out solid. what you guys think?

QB - Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford
RB - Arian Foster, Javid Best, Knowshon Moreno, Jerome Harrison
WR - Greg Jennings, Mario Manningham, AJ Green, Jacoby Ford, Greg Little
TE - Greg Olsen, Jared Cook
Def/ST - Miami
K - Mason Crosby

Would you rather draft Ryan Matthews or Tolbert....and what round would you draft each in?

Originally Posted by michael0360

14team PPR league
i think i came out solid. what you guys think?

QB - Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford
RB - Arian Foster, Javid Best, Knowshon Moreno, Jerome Harrison
WR - Greg Jennings, Mario Manningham, AJ Green, Jacoby Ford, Greg Little
TE - Greg Olsen, Jared Cook
Def/ST - Miami
K - Mason Crosby
I feel you're taking a real gamble with a lot of these young bucks.  The upside is HUGE though.  Good luck. 

Are you going to be starting Bradford in week 1 vs. Philly?  He's my number one quarterback, but I'm really thinking of playing Kyle Orton vs. Oakland.  Thoughts?

12 team Auction League:
QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Andre Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Santonio Holmes
RB: Arian Foster, Rashard Mendenhall
TE: Zach Miller
K: Stephen Gostowski
DEF/ST: NYJ

Bench:
Matt Cassel
Pierre Thomas
Lance Kendricks
Jacoby Jones
Earl Bennett
Billy Cundiff

Thoughts? Also I was wondering if I should start Ryan @ Chicago or Cassel vs. Buffalo.

Just made my first draft of the year... 16 team league... Had the 3rd pick went with Peterson, #1 was Aaron Rodgers and #2 Arian Foster

Snatched Frank Gore and Mike Williams (TB) later so I'm pretty happy...

Originally Posted by illmatic34

12 team Auction League:
QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Andre Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Santonio Holmes
RB: Arian Foster, Rashard Mendenhall
TE: Zach Miller
K: Stephen Gostowski
DEF/ST: NYJ

Bench:
Matt Cassel
Pierre Thomas
Lance Kendricks
Jacoby Jones
Earl Bennett
Billy Cundiff

Thoughts? Also I was wondering if I should start Ryan @ Chicago or Cassel vs. Buffalo.
Go with Ryan...

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

QB Matt Ryan
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Reggie Wayne
RB Rashard Mendenhall
RB Ryan Grant
TE Tony Gonzalez
W/R Santonio Holmes
BN Brandon Jacobs
BN Sidney Rice
BN Steve Smith
BN Kyle Orton
BN Zach Miller
BN Jerome Harrison
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF St. Louis

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BOUT MY TEAM????
Don't really like Ryan Grant.  I think James Starks is the better RB in Green Bay.  Your bench is ok at best.  Is that Steve Smith Carolina or Philly?

just got back home from my live draft (12 man league). i thought i did ok.. whats you guys think?

QB- Josh Freeman & Matt Hasslebeck

RB- Ray Rice, Ahmad Bradshaw, LaGarret Blount & DeAngelo Williams

WR- Vincent Jackson, Plaxico Burress, Danario Alexander, Louis Murphy, Nate Burleson & Derrick Mason

TE- Dustin Kelleer & Jimmy Graham

K- Rob Bironas

D/ST- Bears

i have some questionable picks but at least i have some kind of depth

im ina 10 man league and the draft starts in 2 hours. I got the 4th pick and I already know who the first three who are going to be picked ahead of me. Also this is my first time participating in a fantasy league. Yep im a rookie/noob. Im thinking (99%) im going to take aaron rodgers with the 4th pick.

Also I will be back and forth asking for insight and help. NT I NEED YALL HELP..

Originally Posted by djkaos23

im ina 10 man league and the draft starts in 2 hours. I got the 4th pick and I already know who the first three who are going to be picked ahead of me. Also this is my first time participating in a fantasy league. Yep im a rookie/noob. Im thinking (99%) im going to take aaron rodgers with the 4th pick.

Also I will be back and forth asking for insight and help. NT I NEED YALL HELP..

dude you have the 4th pick. pick the next back available, then if you want pick Rodgers if he still on the board

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

dude you have the 4th pick. pick the next back available, then if you want pick Rodgers if he still on the board

I was thinking of taking a RB but I have a gut feeling AR is gonna light it up this year. All of his weapons back. He wont make it to the 2nd roumd. If I do take a back who should I take. AP is going 2nd and Foster is going 3rd. Then im at 4. The next back that has a good ranking is Jamal Charles. With that said I feel AR is a better pick at 4 than Charles. Maybe im wrong. Being this is my first time i dont wanna bomb and suck lol.

I was thinking of taking a RB but I have a gut feeling AR is gonna light it up this year. All of his weapons back. He wont make it to the 2nd roumd. If I do take a back who should I take. AP is going 2nd and Foster is going 3rd. Then im at 4. The next back that has a good ranking is Jamal Charles. With that said I feel AR is a better pick at 4 than Charles. Maybe im wrong. Being this is my first time i dont wanna bomb and suck lol.
If i go running back im hoping Brees or Brady is availble in the 2nd round

How is my team looking

[table][tr][td]QB[/td][td] [/td][td]
Eli Manning

(NYG - QB)
[/td][td]@Was[/td][td]Sun
4:15 pm[/td][td]41%[/td][td]4002[/td][td]31[/td][td]25[/td][td]16[/td][td]70[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]7[/td][td]5[/td][td]487.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td] [/td][td]
Hakeem Nicks

(NYG - WR)
4:15 pm[/td][td]95%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]79[/td][td]1052[/td][td]11[/td][td]14[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]249.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td] [/td][td]
Dwayne Bowe

(KC - WR)
[/td][td]Buf[/td][td]Sun
1:00 pm[/td][td]90%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]72[/td][td]1162[/td][td]15[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]276.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td] [/td][td]
Adrian Peterson

(Min - RB)
[/td][td]@SD[/td][td]Sun
4:15 pm[/td][td]96%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1298[/td][td]12[/td][td]36[/td][td]341[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]273.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td] [/td][td]
Frank Gore

(SF - RB)
[/td][td]Sea[/td][td]Sun
4:15 pm[/td][td]90%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]853[/td][td]3[/td][td]46[/td][td]452[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]194.50[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td] [/td][td]
Jimmy Graham

(NO - TE)
[/td][td]@GB[/td][td]Thu
8:30 pm[/td][td]67%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]31[/td][td]356[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]94.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]W/R/T[/td][td] [/td][td]
DeAngelo Williams

(Car - RB)
[/td][td]@Ari[/td][td]Sun
4:15 pm[/td][td]63%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]361[/td][td]1[/td][td]11[/td][td]61[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]55.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Brandon Jacobs

(NYG - RB)
4:15 pm[/td][td]16%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]823[/td][td]9[/td][td]7[/td][td]59[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]141.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Kevin Kolb

(Ari - QB)
[/td][td]Car[/td][td]Sun
4:15 pm[/td][td]17%[/td][td]1197[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]16[/td][td]68[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]3[/td][td]106.50[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Lance Moore

(NO - WR)
[/td][td]@GB[/td][td]Thu
8:30 pm[/td][td]13%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]66[/td][td]763[/td][td]8[/td][td]112[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]197.50[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
C.J. Spiller

(Buf - RB)
[/td][td]@KC[/td][td]Sun
1:00 pm[/td][td]5%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]283[/td][td]0[/td][td]24[/td][td]157[/td][td]1[/td][td]1189[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]188.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Lance Kendricks

(StL - TE)
[/td][td]Phi[/td][td]Sun
1:00 pm[/td][td]2%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""]
Trends
[/th][th=""]
Field Goals Made
[/th][th=""]
PAT
[/th][th=""] [/th][/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th][th=""]
Edit
[/th][th=""]
Kickers
[/th][th=""]
Opp
[/th][th=""]
Status
[/th][th=""]
% Start
[/th][th=""]
0-19
[/th][th=""]
20-29
[/th][th=""]
30-39
[/th][th=""]
40-49
[/th][th=""]
50+
[/th][th=""]
Made
[/th][th=""]
Miss
[/th][th=""]
Fan Pts
[/th][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td] [/td][td]
Nate Kaeding

(SD - K)
[/td][td]Min[/td][td]Sun
4:15 pm[/td][td]91%[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]7[/td][td]9[/td][td]1[/td][td]40[/td][td]0[/td][td]114.00[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""]
Trends
[/th][th=""][/th][th=""]
Tackles
[/th][th=""]
Turnovers
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Misc
[/th][th=""]
Return
[/th][th=""] [/th][/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th][th=""]
Edit
[/th][th=""]
Defense/Special Teams
[/th][th=""]
Opp
[/th][th=""]
Status
[/th][th=""]
% Start
[/th][th=""]
Pts Allow
[/th][th=""]
Sack
[/th][th=""]
Safe
[/th][th=""]
Int
[/th][th=""]
Fum
Rec
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Blk
Kick
[/th][th=""]
Yds Allow
[/th][th=""]
Yds
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Fan Pts
[/th][/tr][tr][td]DEF[/td][td] [/td][td]
Baltimore

(Bal - DEF)
[/td][/tr][/table]

- was thinking of dropping kolb for Bradford
-Lee Evans is also available soooo wh should i possibly drop to pick him up

just got back home from my live draft (12 man league). i thought i did ok.. whats you guys think?

WR- Vincent Jackson, Plaxico Burress, Danario Alexander, Louis Murphy, Nate Burleson & Derrick Mason

K- Rob Bironas

D/ST- Bears

QBs are somewhat weak, but I like freeman this year to have a big breakout. Hasselbeck just sucks though 
laugh.gif

However, I really like your depth at RB and I think you could use that as your advantage to take someones #2 WR from them because your WRs are really weak. TEs are fine though but I would start graham instead of keller. 

Other than those things I mentioned, I think you have a nice team. 

Went into my $$ without much of a plan today... Heres how it came out
PPR - 12 teams - QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/W-R/TE/DEF/K

I drew the first pick and kept it even though I don't like it.  Last year I drew first pick and traded it for the 4th pick... but last year was 10 teams.

Heres my squad by round:

Adrian Peterson

Philip Rivers

Darren McFadden

Deangelo Williams

Dwayne Bowe

Kenny Britt

Jimmy Graham

AJ Green

Joseph Addai

Jets DEF

Mason Crosby

Roy Helu

James Jones

Tony Maeoki

Jay Cutler

First round went:

AP

Ray Rice

Aaron Rodgers

CJ2k

LeSean McCoy

Vick

J Charles

Brees

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Mendenhall

Other notables/ draft idiots:

Jermichael drafted in 3rd round

One owner drafting Tom Brady in the 2nd and then Peyton in the 5th LOL

Randall Cobb drafted before Donald Driver AND James Jones

Tim Tebow drafted to the guy that left the draft early for work.

Tony Gonzalez lasting until the 14th round! 

K- Rob Bironas

D/ST- Bears

QBs are somewhat weak, but I like freeman this year to have a big breakout. Hasselbeck just sucks though 
laugh.gif

However, I really like your depth at RB and I think you could use that as your advantage to take someones #2 WR from them because your WRs are really weak. TEs are fine though but I would start graham instead of keller. 

Other than those things I mentioned, I think you have a nice team. 
yeah i know my qb depth is weak
laugh.gif
but im optimistic that Hass is playing with a better o-line and he wont be on his back as much. i think Freeman is going ham this year IMO
i already got offers for ray rice
laugh.gif
i want a #1 or a #2 receiver for him. thanks for your input

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Would you rather draft Ryan Matthews or Tolbert....and what round would you draft each in?
I'm hoping to get Tolbert in the 6th round. Matthews has yet to prove himself and Tolbert will be getting at least the goalline touches, if not the majority of the carries like he did the last half of the season. 11 TD's last year is hard to argue with.

I've got the 4th pick and I'm hoping Ray Rice is still available, but everybody seems to be real fond of him as late. If he's gone, I'm either trading the pick or rolling the dice and taking Vick.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I'm hoping to get Tolbert in the 6th round. Matthews has yet to prove himself and Tolbert will be getting at least the goalline touches, if not the majority of the carries like he did the last half of the season. 11 TD's last year is hard to argue with.

I've got the 4th pick and I'm hoping Ray Rice is still available, but everybody seems to be real fond of him as late. If he's gone, I'm either trading the pick or rolling the dice and taking Vick.
Vick has been getting abused by defenses this preseason.  You really sure you want to take him with your 4th pick?  There's way better options bro.  

Back
Top Bottom