The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

yo. i have the very first pick. what do i do?

Adrian Peterson.

Vick. Points don't lie.

I know Fantasy can't have homerism effect the game but I'm a Giants guy 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. I want to see him tear it up but not against my boys.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Adrian Peterson.

Vick. Points don't lie.
I sure hope not serious.

But yes, 1st pick Adrian Peterson.  I don't think it should even be a question.  Theres NO way I pick Arian Foster with #1 overall.
Huh? Vick scored the most points in standard scoring leagues last season though...

#1 pick, what do yall think?
QB - Matt Ryan

WR - Hakeem Nicks

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Wes Welker

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Marshawn Lynch

TE - Marcedes Lewis

W/R/T - Brandon Jacobs (
indifferent.gif
 at me)

K - Matt Bryant

DEF - New England

BN - Kevin Kolb

BN - Kellen Winslow

BN - CJ Spiller

BN - Deion Branch

BN - Nate Burleson

BN - Lance Kendricks

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

12 team league 6th pick. I had auto pick towards the end cause I had to work... 
QB- Brew Brees

WR- Dwayne Bowe

WR- Julio Jones

TE- Mercedes Lewis

RB- Rashard Mendenhall

RB- Payton Hillis

W/R- Mark Ingram

Bench- Matt Ryan

Bench- Michael Bush

Bench- Malcom Floyd

Bench- Darren Sproles 

K- Stephen Gostkowski

D- Baltimore 

D- San Diego 

I'll probably end up dropping Floyd and Sproles and picking someone off waivers and dropping a defense of course 

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Vick. Points don't lie.
I sure hope not serious.

But yes, 1st pick Adrian Peterson.  I don't think it should even be a question.  Theres NO way I pick Arian Foster with #1 overall.
Huh? Vick scored the most points in standard scoring leagues last season though...

until towards the end of the season when teams figured out how to slow him down. He's a top qb to choose but definitely not an overall pick, especially if he gets injured. I would easily take rodgers over vick.

to the guy that was talking about owen daniels, finley, clark......what about witten??

A LOT of people are not thinking of the playoffs......

Here's my 2nd draft:

I was on my way to a online draft at my boys crib. But I was like 15 minutes late because I was at he nearest gamestop a town away to reserve madden 12. Then he hits me up sayin, " yo draft just started. your team is gonna get picked automatically if you don't get here quick but you got first pick". I was like
pimp.gif
i was hoping to god I get AP. When I finally get there, It was the third round and i thought the worst. But when I get there my first three picks were:

Arian Foster RB
Shone Green RB
Frank Gore RB

The rest of my picks were:
Anquan Boldin WE
Marques Colston WR
Big Ben QB
Mike Williams (TB) WR
Steelers D/ST
Jimmy Graham TE
Matt Bryant K
Beanie Wells RB
CJ Spiller RB
Heath Miller TE
Mike Sims-Walker WR
Pierre Garçon WR

What you think? I think I'm taking their money
laugh.gif

14 teams, had the #14th pick. Got to the draft late, got autopicked for the first two choices. I think it's clear who the comp drafted.

QB - Fitzpatrick
RB - F. Jones
RB - K. Moreno
WR - Megatron
WR - Andre Johnson
TE - Aaron Hernandez
R/WR/TE - Cedric Benson
K - Nick Folk
D- The RAIDERS

Bench
Dez Bryant
Nate Burleson (SMH @ drafting the Lions starting WR's...maybe it'll become a strategy play if I face Stafford)
James Starks
James Jones
Jay Cutler
Jermaine Gresham

Thoughts? I'm pretty weak at TE and below average at RB. I've proposed a trade of Dez/Hernandez for Jimmy Graham. I'm thinking I should cancel and pick up Ed Dickson for Gresham.

ohwell.gif

man I got screwed with the 12th pick this year after back to back championship appearances
indifferent.gif

QB - Rivers, McCoy
RB - Blount, Bradshaw, Reggie Bush, Tomlinson, Ronnie Brown
WR - Boldin, Austin, Steve Smith (Panthers), Hines, Simpson
TE - Gonzales, Celek
DEF - Falcons
K - Hartley

I posted earlier, but not sure what I should do. I have Ray Rice, Rashard Mendenhall, and LaGerrette Blount as my 3 Rbs. However, I have Kevin Kolb as my only QB.

One of the dudes in my league actually picked Aaron Rodgers #1 and Philip Rivers with his 3rd round pick. So he has Rivers sitting on his bench behind Rodgers. He ALSO has Eli Manning. (Don't ask me why, but it is what it is) However his Rbs are CJ Spiller and Knowshon Moreno.
30t6p3b.gif

My question is, do I trade Mendenhall to him for Rivers?

I also have Ryan Grant or Reggie Bush on my bench to slide into the flex.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

man I got screwed with the 12th pick this year after back to back championship appearances
indifferent.gif
I did pretty well with my 12th pick this year
tongue.gif
just sayin

Honestly, taking a quarterback in the first few rounds isn't that smart. Use your picks to stack up on RB and WR because QB is a loaded position this year. I've been able to get guys like Flacco or Stafford, sometimes both, in a few drafts in 6th or 7th round. Even Matt Ryan slips.

Heck, you can get Kevin Kolb near the 8th or 9th round in most drafts. It really allows you stack the positions that have the most volatility so you have depth and will almost always have a good option from week to week.

Here is how my team is looking right now:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Sam Bradford
RB: Steven Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw
RB/WR: Sidney Rice
sick.gif

WR: Mike Wallace, Reggie Wayne
TE: Jason Witten
DE: Jared Allen
LB: London Fletcher
DB: Bernard Pollard
D/ST: Steelers
K: Nate Kaeding

BENCH: Kyle Orton, Thomas Jones, Davone Bess, Steve Breaston, Dustin Killer, Chargers D/ST

10-man league with standard ESPN scoring. I like where I am sitting right now but I'm debating if I should shop around one of my QBs for a better flex position, especially since there are still 2 people in the league with absolutely no #1 QB but stacked with RBs & WRs. Any suggestions?

i waited for my tight end and ended up with greg olson.....i was thinking about dropping him and picking up aaron hernandez.....any input?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Here's my 2nd draft:

I was on my way to a online draft at my boys crib. But I was like 15 minutes late because I was at he nearest gamestop a town away to reserve madden 12. Then he hits me up sayin, " yo draft just started. your team is gonna get picked automatically if you don't get here quick but you got first pick". I was like
pimp.gif
i was hoping to god I get AP. When I finally get there, It was the third round and i thought the worst. But when I get there my first three picks were:

Arian Foster RB
Shone Green RB
Frank Gore RB

Anquan Boldin WE
Marques Colston WR
Big Ben QB
Mike Williams (TB) WR
Steelers D/ST
Jimmy Graham TE
Matt Bryant K
Beanie Wells RB
CJ Spiller RB
Heath Miller TE
Mike Sims-Walker WR
Pierre Garçon WR

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 homey you made out hella good

I would keep greg olsen. Cam is going to be looking his way.

I have sidney rice too, I'm praying QB bs in Seattle will not be garbage like its looking now

had the first pick in a ppr draft with 12 people...

[table][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""]
Trends
[/th][th=""]
Passing
[/th][th=""]
Rushing
[/th][th=""]
Receiving
[/th][th=""]
Return
[/th][th=""]
Misc
[/th][th=""]
Fum
[/th][th=""] [/th][/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th][th=""]
Edit
[/th][th=""]
Offense
[/th][th=""]
Edit
[/th][th=""]
Opp
[/th][th=""]
Status
[/th][th=""]
% Start
[/th][th=""]
Yds
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Int
[/th][th=""]
Sack
[/th][th=""]
Yds
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Rec
[/th][th=""]
Yds
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Yds
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
2PT
[/th][th=""]
Lost
[/th][th=""]
Fan Pts
[/th][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td] [/td][td]
Matthew Stafford

(Det - QB)
[/td][td]QBBN[/td][td]@TB[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]32%[/td][td]535[/td][td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]11[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]58.50[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td] [/td][td]
Vincent Jackson

(SD - WR)
[/td][td]WRBN[/td][td]Min[/td][td]Sun
1:15 pm[/td][td]93%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]14[/td][td]0[/td][td]14[/td][td]248[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]53.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td] [/td][td]
Greg Jennings

(GB - WR)
[/td][td]WRBN[/td][td]NO[/td][td]Thu
5:30 pm[/td][td]94%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]76[/td][td]1265[/td][td]12[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]250.40[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td] [/td][td]
Chad Ochocinco

(NE - WR)
[/td][td]WRBN[/td][td]@Mia[/td][td]Mon
4:00 pm[/td][td]78%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]67[/td][td]831[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]148.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td] [/td][td]
Adrian Peterson

(Min - RB)
[/td][td]RBBN[/td][td]@SD[/td][td]Sun
1:15 pm[/td][td]95%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1298[/td][td]12[/td][td]36[/td][td]341[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]271.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td] [/td][td]
Beanie Wells

(Ari - RB)
[/td][td]RBBN[/td][td]Car[/td][td]Sun
1:15 pm[/td][td]32%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]397[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]74[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]61.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td] [/td][td]
Greg Olsen

(Car - TE)
[/td][td]TEBN[/td][td]@Ari[/td][td]Sun
1:15 pm[/td][td]20%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]41[/td][td]404[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]88.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Jahvid Best

(Det - RB)
[/td][td]RBBN[/td][td]@TB[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]45%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]555[/td][td]4[/td][td]58[/td][td]487[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]173.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Pierre Garcon

(Ind - WR)
[/td][td]WRBN[/td][td]@Hou[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]32%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]67[/td][td]784[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]150.50[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Daniel Thomas

(Mia - RB)
[/td][td]RBBN[/td][td]NE[/td][td]Mon
4:00 pm[/td][td]18%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
A.J. Green

(Cin - WR)
[/td][td]WRBN[/td][td]@Cle[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]17%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Michael Crabtree

(SF - WR)
[/td][td]WRBN[/td][td]Sea[/td][td]Sun
1:15 pm[/td][td]14%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]55[/td][td]741[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]141.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td] [/td][td]
Marion Barber

(Chi - RB)
[/td][td]RBBN[/td][td]Atl[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]2%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]374[/td][td]4[/td][td]11[/td][td]49[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]71.80[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td][/td][td]
--empty--
[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""]
Trends
[/th][th=""]
Field Goals Made
[/th][th=""]
Field Goals Missed
[/th][th=""]
PAT
Pos
[/th][th=""]
Edit
[/th][th=""]
Kickers
[/th][th=""]
Edit
[/th][th=""]
Opp
[/th][th=""]
Status
[/th][th=""]
% Start
[/th][th=""]
0-19
[/th][th=""]
20-29
[/th][th=""]
30-39
[/th][th=""]
40-49
[/th][th=""]
50+
[/th][th=""]
0-19
[/th][th=""]
20-29
[/th][th=""]
30-39
[/th][th=""]
40-49
[/th][th=""]
50+
[/th][th=""]
Made
[/th][th=""]
Miss
[/th][th=""]
Fan Pts
[/th][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td] [/td][td]
Alex Henery

(Phi - K)
[/td][td]KBN[/td][td]@StL[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]48%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td][/td][td]
--empty--
[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Trends
[/th][th=""][/th][th=""]
Tackles
[/th][th=""]
Turnovers
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Misc
[/th][th=""]
Return
Pos
[/th][th=""]
Edit
[/th][th=""]
Defense/Special Teams
[/th][th=""]
Edit
[/th][th=""]
Opp
[/th][th=""]
Status
[/th][th=""]
% Start
[/th][th=""]
Pts Allow
[/th][th=""]
Sack
[/th][th=""]
Safe
[/th][th=""]
Int
[/th][th=""]
Fum
Rec
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Blk
Kick
[/th][th=""]
Yds
[/th][th=""]
TD
[/th][th=""]
Fan Pts
[/th][/tr][tr][td]DEF[/td][td] [/td][td]
Detroit

(Det - DEF)
[/td][td]DEFBN[/td][td]@TB[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]37%[/td][td]357[/td][td]44.0[/td][td]1[/td][td]14[/td][td]15[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]1881[/td][td]1[/td][td]230.05[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Here's my 2nd draft:

pimp.gif

Arian Foster RB
Shone Green RB
Frank Gore RB

Anquan Boldin WE
Marques Colston WR
Big Ben QB
Mike Williams (TB) WR
Steelers D/ST
Jimmy Graham TE
Matt Bryant K
Beanie Wells RB
CJ Spiller RB
Heath Miller TE
Mike Sims-Walker WR
Pierre Garçon WR

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 homey you made out hella good
its a 10 man league so there was alotta depth in each position. but im confident ill be kickin *!@ with this team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

Team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Sam Bradford
RB: Jamal Charles, Matt Forte, CJ Spiller, Johnathon Stewart, Tim Hightower, Ricky Williams
WR: Andre Johnson, Marques Colston, Stevie Johnson, Austin Collie, Braylon Edwards
TE: Antonio Gates
DEF: ATL
K: Nate Kaeding

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

6th pick in a 16 team league

QBTony Romo, Dal QB
RBRay Rice, Bal RB
RBJoseph Addai, Ind RB
RB/WRLee Evans, Bal WR
WRMike Wallace, Pit WR
WRJulio Jones, Atl WR
TEJermichael Finley, GB TE
D/STPatriots D/ST D/ST
KJeff Reed, Sea K

BENCH
BenchBen Roethlisberger, Pit QB
BenchDarren Sproles, NO RB
BenchTony Moeaki, KC TE
BenchJacoby Jones, Hou WR
BenchJordan Shipley, Cin WR
BenchJacquizz Rodgers, Atl RB
BenchCardinals D/ST D/ST

One of the QBs might be trade bait if they both stay healthy. Thoughts?

12 team NT league, had fourth overall pick.
QB - Brady, Sanchez

RB - Charles, Beast Jackson, The Law Firm, Tolbert, Helu

WR - Colston, Holmes, Braylon, Roy E. Williams, Steve Smith (Philly)

TE - Gronk, Kendricks

DEF - GB

K - Janikowski 

Only area of concern personally is WR depth #3 through #5. Williams was an auto-pick, computer bugged out. 

Had the 2nd pick out of 6 in the league with my friends at school. This is the third year we've been doing it but only six people wanted to play this year... Everyone's roster is ridiculous.

QB- Peyton Manning (7)
WR- Roddy White (2)
WR- Larry Fitzgerald (3)
WR- Greg Jennings (5)
RB- Adrian Peterson (1)
RB- Matt Forte (4)
TE- Dallas Clark (6)
K- Matt Bryant (15)
DEF- Baltimore (
glasses.gif

Steven Jackson (9)
Tony Romo (10)
Marques Colston (11)
Felix Jones (12)
AJ Green (13)
Marcedes Lewis (14)

This is insane and probably won't be any fun at all...

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

6th pick in a 16 team league

QBTony Romo, Dal QB
RBRay Rice, Bal RB
RBJoseph Addai, Ind RB
RB/WRLee Evans, Bal WR
WRMike Wallace, Pit WR
WRJulio Jones, Atl WR
TEJermichael Finley, GB TE
D/STPatriots D/ST D/ST
KJeff Reed, Sea K

BENCH
BenchBen Roethlisberger, Pit QB
BenchDarren Sproles, NO RB
BenchTony Moeaki, KC TE
BenchJacoby Jones, Hou WR
BenchJordan Shipley, Cin WR
BenchJacquizz Rodgers, Atl RB
BenchCardinals D/ST D/ST

One of the QBs might be trade bait if they both stay healthy. Thoughts?

thats a really solid squad for a 16 man squad. Maybe somehow try and shore up your RB by trading Roethlisberger somewhere down the line
I have my 16 man draft on Sunday. Wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom