indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Really, NEGATIVE 2 points!??!?!

If it wasn't for Finley I'd be getting my @#$ kicked even more (I still lost by 26
sick.gif
)

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

^ why would you play Texans d against Brees? I think playing defense matchups works best

My other option was the Saints D. They sucked too but at least scored positive points
laugh.gif

Benched Eli but had Flacco starting
pimp.gif

McFadden and Lesean has been doing wonders for me so far
pimp.gif

Unless Mike Wallace pulls a Welker & the Dallas D tanks completely, I should be 3-0 after this week (currently up 147.66 to 114.98)

Squad was horrid again today, projected to score 95 and only have 52pts. Chris Johnson and Law-Firm were
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Still got a chance for the dub down 19pts and got Rex and Fred Davis left.

Alrite I need some help here

2 QBs start in this league and I got stafford, fitz and aaron rodgers. I'm pretty weak at rb but out of those three who do you guys think I should get rid of? I know they're all balling and I might just be overthinking this but what do you guys think?

McFadden and Lesean has been doing wonders for me so far

So jelly you have both...I have Shady in a couple leagues and he's singlehandedly holding down the RB position.

I had been trying to trade for McFadden in these first couple weeks, but that's OUT the window.

I'm 2nd in my league in total points but I'm about to go 0-3, just can't catch a break. Every week so far my opponent has had the highest scoring fantasy player that week, Brady week 1, Austin week 2, and Welker this week.

Welker, Brees, and Wallace outscored my opponent's total score
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But shonne greene and CJ2K are killing me at RB
indifferent.gif

I posted my team a few pages back. (I had Brady and Vick on the same team.) Well, I traded Vick and got Tate (Houston RB) and Wallace (Steelers WR)... dropped Pettigrew...thank god I got the trade through beforehand after what happened to Vick vs NY.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom