The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Who to start: Blount @ SF, or Beanie Wells @ MIN?

Beanie strictly on matchup. No Antoine Winfield so look for Beanie to try to take it outside to avoid the Williams' wall.
Thanks brah.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Pick 1 for the flex:
Nate Washington @ PIT
David Nelson vs. PHI
LT @ NE

I'm leaning towards Nate but I dont like the matchup.  I think Jackson is going to run all over Philly and take away from the passing game so I'm hesitant on Nelson.  Apparently 'ground and pound' is back in NY but NE is probably gonna light up the scoreboard.  I'm stuck.. 

I would go with LT!! Ground and punt + sanchez checkdowns, expecting big game from LT.

Thinking bout offering up DeSean Jackson (and maybe Ryan Grant) for Ryan Mathews. Dude doesn't even start him.

My other recievers are Steve Johnson, Miles Austin, Marques Colston, and Brandon Marshall.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Henne out for the year...should I trade Brandon Marshall?

Ehh, I guess it depends on who you can get for him. Moore looked for him 8 times last week. Decent target

Interesting trade proposed to me:

I give: Vick + Jahvid Best
I get: Matt Schaub + Adrian Peterson OR Matt Forte

My other RB's are Hillis and Ryan Grant (
sick.gif
)

should i drop mike williams from seattle? (got to make room for a defense this week). my other receivers are Jordy Nelson, Steve Johnson, A.J. Green, and Pierre Garcon. Another question. I need to pick up a defense this week. My QB for the week is Gabbert (trying to trade him tho). Defense's available are, Bill, Cardinals, Browns, Bengals, Broncos, Jags, Panthers, Seahawks, and Chiefs.

should i trade jahvid best for an injured andre johnson ??

i have sproles, turner, and matthews for RB

boldin, v jax, maclin at WR

Originally Posted by simpliSD

sick.gif
)

Do it and take AP.
Vick and Best are both huge injury risks, and Schaub isn't bad at all.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

should i drop mike williams from seattle? (got to make room for a defense this week). my other receivers are Jordy Nelson, Steve Johnson, A.J. Green, and Pierre Garcon. Another question. I need to pick up a defense this week. My QB for the week is Gabbert (trying to trade him tho). Defense's available are, Bill, Cardinals, Browns, Bengals, Broncos, Jags, Panthers, Seahawks, and Chiefs.

Drop Mike. The best defense on that list is probably Bengals against the Jags. Also, why is your QB Gabbert? Is no one else out there? Painter is probably better.

Originally Posted by solelifik

should i trade jahvid best for an injured andre johnson ??

i have sproles, turner, and matthews for RB

boldin, v jax, maclin at WR

I would roll the dice on this

Frank: Gabbert is my QB to replace Flacco for the week, and I'm in a 16 team league.. No other QB's out there. I'm trying to trade Gabbert for Dalton. I want to pick up the bengals, but don't want Gabbert as my QB going against my defense.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

sick.gif
)
No brainer right there man...do it and take AP

You guys think I should look to flip AJ Green. I feel like teams are gonna start keying in on him and making them get scores other ways. The only thing stopping me is that hes close to the top of the league in targets so hes gonna get his yards.

I was offered Mike Williams TB for him and IDK if I should pull the trigger. I mean Williams plays with a good QB he just hasnt been able to get going yet.
OK I get Jahvid Best and Nate Washington for Tim Hightower and AJ Green. Good trade? Shannahan worries me.

Willis Mcghaee vs. chargers

or

Shonn Greene at patriots

My RB's have been killing me so far this year and I need a W this week.

^I do have Welker...I'll try and counter-offer his trade with Welks instead of Tron

Back
Top Bottom