frank gore
vernon davis
roddy white
mike williams (TB)

good or no?

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

DeSean Jackson for Peyton Hillis?

what's the rest of your squad looking like?
   Don't matter now...dude denied my trade. 
eyes.gif

I swear everybody in my league is so scared of making trades.  Drives me nuts.  I need a new league next year.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

DeSean Jackson for Peyton Hillis?

what's the rest of your squad looking like?
   Don't matter now...dude denied my trade. 
eyes.gif

I swear everybody in my league is so scared of making trades.  Drives me nuts.  I need a new league next year.

Hey everyone haven't been on in a while hows everyones season? I am first in mine and im ding great. I am trying to see what my peers think of this trade... I'll be getting Antonioo Gates for Maclin. The other WR's I have are Wes Welker, Steve Smith, M. Colston, J.Nelson, Ochocinco, and mike thomas. My TE is kellen winslow I would really like Gates now that he's healthy.

Hey everyone haven't been on in a while hows everyones season? I am first in mine and im ding great. I am trying to see what my peers think of this trade... I'll be getting Antonioo Gates for Maclin. The other WR's I have are Wes Welker, Steve Smith, M. Colston, J.Nelson, Ochocinco, and mike thomas. My TE is kellen winslow I would really like Gates now that he's healthy.

Bye week and the recent Andre Johnson scratch has me short on WRs this week again. Who do you guys think I should pick up for the week?

doug baldwin, demaryius thomas, anthony armstrong, michael jenkins, jason avant

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I'm rolling the dice on Roy Helu this week (McGahee hurt, Shonn Greene on a bye) who's with me???
I'd like to be, but I also have Torain and I'm contemplating starting both. I'm hurting at RB right now and I don't know how definitive either is in that Shanahan backfield.

Helu will be in there on passing downs and saw more action last week, but does that mean he stays in the same role and Torain takes the place of Hightower? You just never know.

With Turner and Blount on byes and F. Jones out.
I'm really thin at RB.

Should I drop one of these WR's to pick up Delone Carter?

A.J. Green, VJax, Colston, Welker, or Boldin?

Or even F. Jones since I have DeMarco Murray?

Back
Top Bottom