I get: DeSean
I give: Finley

My team is:

QB's: Schuab, Tebow
RB's: AD, McCoy, Michael Bush, Felix Jones, Tate
WR's: Wallace, Nicks, Colston, Doucet
TE's: Finley, Fred Davis

Nay. Your team is already good at wr.
I disagree, Fred Davis is better than Finley the rest of the way (look at the stats thus far, he's only 3rdd behind Jimmy Graham and Rob Gronkowski in TE production). Nicks has a propensity to being hurt, and if one of your core 3 WRs go down you're going to need DeSean. With Santana gone, Davis is easily the most dynamic receiving option on the Skins and easily the most targeted player on the team. Has a 72% catch rate, very nice. 
I'd make the move and pick up Shiancoe or Ballard (maybe Keller as he was dropped in about 15% of leagues recently, long shot but maybe his owner is disgruntled) if they're even still available in your league and drop a Doucet, early.

This is a move that really solidifies the depth on your team. Jackson can be boom or bust but is worth it. Finley is a bust. 

I made some risky trades hoping for the best. What are your guys opinions of the moves I did?

Trade 1:
I GET:
Peyton Hillis
Johnny Knox

I GIVE:
Brandon Lloyd

Titus Young

*Then I sign Sidney Rice who was just cut*

Trade 2:
I GIVE:
Larry Fitzgerald

Shonn Greene

Darrius Heyward-Bey

I GET:
Maurice Jones-Drew

Reggie Wayne

So now my "Playoff Lineup" would be:
QB: VICK

RB 1: DMC

RB 2: MJD

FLEX:  P.Hillis 

WR 1: Desean Jackson

WR 2: Sidney Rice

TE: Vernon Davis

DEF: Ravens

K: Rackers

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Nappy

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Yay or Nay:

My team is:

I disagree, Fred Davis is better than Finley the rest of the way (look at the stats thus far, he's only 3rdd behind Jimmy Graham and Rob Gronkowski in TE production). Nicks has a propensity to being hurt, and if one of your core 3 WRs go down you're going to need DeSean. With Santana gone, Davis is easily the most dynamic receiving option on the Skins and easily the most targeted player on the team. Has a 72% catch rate, very nice. 
I'd make the move and pick up Shiancoe or Ballard (maybe Keller as he was dropped in about 15% of leagues recently, long shot but maybe his owner is disgruntled) if they're even still available in your league and drop a Doucet, early.

This is a move that really solidifies the depth on your team. Jackson can be boom or bust but is worth it. Finley is a bust. 

Touché. However I don't think you can give up on Finley so easily. He has a great qb and a team that scores a lot. Davis has put up pretty good numbers but he's on a team with some questions on offense. He also tweaked his ankle (still expected to start). U have three pretty solid options at wr. And I'm assuming u start two? Than having Colston as insurance is just as good or better than desean in case u have an injury to nicks or Wallace.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Vernon Davis vs. ********

OR

Antonio Gates vs. Packers?

Damn how'd u get both of them on ur squad? Gates but I'm hoping Vernon blows up for his homecoming.
Someone got frustrated and dropped him in like week 4 and I scooped him up just in case he did come back healthy, and it's looking good so far but I'm thinking the same thing about Vernon and his homecoming game he's gona ball I have a feeling however in terms of Fantasy Football,..Gates is going up against a pretty week pass defense, especially against TE's

Not sure what to do, I need a W this week

Yay or Nay:

My team is:

I start 1QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1K.

That's the reason I need another WR. If 1 of them goes down (as Nicks this week) or bye weeks (as Week 11 when Wallace and Colston are on Bye)

But you don't think Finley can get me a little more?

Darren McFadden on waivers.
Ryan Mathews on waivers.
Desean Jackson on waivers.

I have a waiver order # of 7
sick.gif

Still haven't made a decision either way about the trade offer that was proposed to me (Chris Johnson for Beanie Wells)

Leaning towards just staying with Beanie but damn I just don't know. The trade expires in about 2 hours. Some please give me some more input...

Give: Beanie Wells, Mike Williams (TB), Mark Ingram
Get: Greg Jennings, Peyton Hillis

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by AG 47

^ Please post the rest of your team so I can assess if it's worth the risk.

QB: Cam, Flacco
RB: Mendenhall, Gore, Beanie, Ingram

WR: Miles, Williams, Antonio Brown, DHB

TE: Keller

D: PHI

K: Gould, Henery

The way I see it, I'm good at RB with Frank and Mendy, but I need to upgrade at WR so I basically swap Williams for Jennings and roll with Brown or Hillis at flex the rest of the way.  Should I be worried about Greg getting less looks near the end of the season if they have playoffs locked up?
nerd.gif
Or maybe offer Miles instead of Mike?  I have so much trouble assessing trades
laugh.gif

Ryan Mathews on waivers.

sick.gif

WHAT??

How the hell did that happen?  That's insane.

I start 1QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1K.

That's the reason I need another WR. If 1 of them goes down (as Nicks this week) or bye weeks (as Week 11 when Wallace and Colston are on Bye)

But you don't think Finley can get me a little more?
Hell no, Finley is garbage I'm telling you. Dude hasn't done anything this year. He's insanely inconsistent and with all the weapons in the GB offense it's like playing roulette when you're starting him. People who drafted him early have been disappointed with him week in and week out while guys off the WW like Ballard, Fred Davis (and for the few who were in leagues where Hernandez and Gronk weren't drafted) are outproducing him. Heck dude was supposed to be the next Antonio Gates, people were taking Finley before any other TE in the draft, while smart people were drafting Jimmy Graham in the last couple of rounds. Finley is hot trash dog, I wouldn't even roster him if he was on the wire (unless I had A-Rod), thats how down I am on him (pause).
If he has another donut day your window of opportunity to sell on his hype is closing. I personally would NEVER trade D-Jax for Finley, but if I had the opportunity to move Finley for D-Jax I'd pull the trigger and run away laughing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by megatron

peyton hillis
mad.gif

I tried to trade for him last week too.  Dude denied my trade.....aww shucks.

I had Vick and Brady after my draft...
so i traded brady for hillis with a few other players involved
how do you think i feel

Originally Posted by JJ1223

^ Please post the rest of your team so I can assess if it's worth the risk.

QB: Cam, Flacco
RB: Mendenhall, Gore, Beanie, Ingram

WR: Miles, Williams, Antonio Brown, DHB

TE: Keller

D: PHI

K: Gould, Henery

The way I see it, I'm good at RB with Frank and Mendy, but I need to upgrade at WR so I basically swap Williams for Jennings and roll with Brown or Hillis at flex the rest of the way.  Should I be worried about Greg getting less looks near the end of the season if they have playoffs locked up?
nerd.gif
Or maybe offer Miles instead of Mike?  I have so much trouble assessing trades
laugh.gif

Hop on that trade. You definitely need WR help. Gore will hold down the RB position. Unfortunately, I have no faith in Mendenhall...that Steelers offense is a pass first attack.

Ryan Mathews on waivers.

sick.gif

Some dude in one of my money leagues quit and dropped everyone he could. I would complain but I scooped McFadden up to pair with Shady

Not to mention, somebody dropped Andre Johnson too...

iseeu.png

Sensacion, I'm comfortable saying DHB is a better option than Moreno. Fox prefers McGahee and somehow he came back so quick from that hand injury. DHB has performed surprisingly well so far and his numbers should go up with added chemistry and time with Carson Palmer.
AG, especially in money leagues tell the commissioner to set a limit on moves per week and also barring certain players from being dropped (Andre Johnson, McFadden, etc).

Krazy, I'd go with Battle. 

Back
Top Bottom