The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I'm kind of back and forth about playing M Bush or Bradshaw. I feel like this game is going to show how healthy Bradshaw really is, and he may put up nice numbers. I also feel like I need to use Bush because without Mcfadden he has excelled and once he returns his usefulness will take a hit. My league has this week and next until the playoffs and the worst I can do is lose out and end up with the 4th playoff spot. Any thoughts on Bradshaw vs. M Bush?
If Bradshaw plays the whole game, he is more versatile than Bush.  With Oakland probably playing from behind as they did last week, there is less likelihood they can afford to pound with Bush.  I have both as well and am leaning towards Bradshaw simply because he can likely run for 45-60, catch 3-5 balls for 40-50 yards and score a TD.  Bush's line likely looks more like 85-95 yards rushing, 1 catch and possibly no TDs.  Just my initial thoughts, but I could be absolutely wrong.
Very good points.  Thanks.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I'm kind of back and forth about playing M Bush or Bradshaw. I feel like this game is going to show how healthy Bradshaw really is, and he may put up nice numbers. I also feel like I need to use Bush because without Mcfadden he has excelled and once he returns his usefulness will take a hit. My league has this week and next until the playoffs and the worst I can do is lose out and end up with the 4th playoff spot. Any thoughts on Bradshaw vs. M Bush?
If Bradshaw plays the whole game, he is more versatile than Bush.  With Oakland probably playing from behind as they did last week, there is less likelihood they can afford to pound with Bush.  I have both as well and am leaning towards Bradshaw simply because he can likely run for 45-60, catch 3-5 balls for 40-50 yards and score a TD.  Bush's line likely looks more like 85-95 yards rushing, 1 catch and possibly no TDs.  Just my initial thoughts, but I could be absolutely wrong.
Very good points.  Thanks.

Somebody asking whether they should start Mike Vick or Matt Moore........what a difference a year makes.

Somebody asking whether they should start Mike Vick or Matt Moore........what a difference a year makes.

I'm already starting Santana Moss, but considering how terrible the Patriots secondary is should I start Jabar Gaffney as well over Santonio Holmes? If I don't do that I'm considering starting Logan Paulsen over Owen Daniels. Every team in the league has put up crazy fantasy numbers on the Patriots secondary.

^ Buc Em: i'd say start moss and paulsen. patriots are terrible against the pass
laugh.gif

help me start a TE

jake ballard vs. giants

or

jermaine gresham vs. bengals

HHmmm...ok guys who would you play?

Maurice Morris

Ahmad Bradshaw

Michael Bush

Originally Posted by Physicx

blount
mcgahee
spiller

standard scoring. who am i rolling with?
After what Blount did last week, i wouldnt trust him. I own him too but thank God i got a bye. I think i'd go Spiller. Close btwn him & McGahee

Okay I'm seriously stumped here. Pick one

SJax at Seattle. Possible 3rd string QB
Benson at Houston. 4th ranked rush D
Pierre Garçon at Baltimore.
Laurent Robinson vs. NYG. MIles Austin is back. Robinsons snaps could be cut in half.

Back
Top Bottom