The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Need advice on this offer.

Give up: Braylon
Acquire: Green-Ellis

WRs: Andre Johnson, Mark Clayton, Manningham, Naanee, Heyward-Bey
RBs: Forte, Jonathan Stewart, Chris Ivory

Deep league (16 teams), and clearly I need help at RB. Just worried about what might happen to Green-Ellis's touches once Fred Taylor comes back. Thanks.

Deep league (16 teams), and clearly I need help at RB. Just worried about what might happen to Green-Ellis's touches once Fred Taylor comes back. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jcach

Just worried about what might happen to Green-Ellis's touches once Fred Taylor comes back. Thanks.

Even when Taylor was the #1 back, BJ-GE was still getting more touches and had better production than Taylor. I know this because I had Fred Taylor and it killed me 
grin.gif

Just worried about what might happen to Green-Ellis's touches once Fred Taylor comes back. Thanks.

Even when Taylor was the #1 back, BJ-GE was still getting more touches and had better production than Taylor. I know this because I had Fred Taylor and it killed me 
grin.gif

Alright guys, I need URGENT help:

I give: Vick

I get: Charles

This is the ABSOLUTE best I can get right now that Vick is hurt. When he comes back, I might be able to get a better offer (depending if he starts and does good)

My other QB: Rivers
My other RB: CJ, Moreno, Beanie, BGE, Blount, J Stew

Should I wait, or should I pull the trigger right now?

Alright guys, I need URGENT help:

I give: Vick

I get: Charles

This is the ABSOLUTE best I can get right now that Vick is hurt. When he comes back, I might be able to get a better offer (depending if he starts and does good)

My other QB: Rivers
My other RB: CJ, Moreno, Beanie, BGE, Blount, J Stew

Should I wait, or should I pull the trigger right now?

should i drop Kuhn and pick up Mike Bell? i'm hearing McCoy is out indefinitely from one place then that he won't miss much time at all from another...

should i drop Kuhn and pick up Mike Bell? i'm hearing McCoy is out indefinitely from one place then that he won't miss much time at all from another...

I'd do it in a second. You have a top 5 qb in Rivers and Charles DOMINATED last 1/3 of last year. They'll get smart and start using him right. Pull the trig.

I'd do it in a second. You have a top 5 qb in Rivers and Charles DOMINATED last 1/3 of last year. They'll get smart and start using him right. Pull the trig.

^Take Charles and don't look back.

Defenses have been killing CJ2K, Moreno is always hurt, Beanie has problems w/ Whisenhunt, Blount's is just ok for depth, and J-Stew is in Carolina 
ohwell.gif

Speaking of Carolina, if anyone wants a stupid-sooper-dooper sleeper for Week 5 check out the Panthers WR/TE corp: 
WR: David Gettis, Brandon Lafell, and David Clowney.
TE: Dante Rosario

Steve Smith is out for Week 5.... Somebody has to catch something, right?

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

^Take Charles and don't look back.

Defenses have been killing CJ2K, Moreno is always hurt, Beanie has problems w/ Whisenhunt, Blount's is just ok for depth, and J-Stew is in Carolina 
ohwell.gif

Speaking of Carolina, if anyone wants a stupid-sooper-dooper sleeper for Week 5 check out the Panthers WR/TE corp: 
WR: David Gettis, Brandon Lafell, and David Clowney.
TE: Dante Rosario

Steve Smith is out for Week 5.... Somebody has to catch something, right?

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

McCoy, Torain, CJ/Fred Jackson.

Pick any of them up.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

McCoy, Torain, CJ/Fred Jackson.

Pick any of them up.

So, I got offered Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch and Greg Olsen for BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Lance Moore and Tony Moeaki.
Fair trade? 

Short term I think my guys are a little better, but once Fred Taylor gets back, Colston remembers how to catch, Dez heals and Lynch learns Seattle. I dunno.

So, I got offered Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch and Greg Olsen for BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Lance Moore and Tony Moeaki.
Fair trade? 

Short term I think my guys are a little better, but once Fred Taylor gets back, Colston remembers how to catch, Dez heals and Lynch learns Seattle. I dunno.

I give Ricky Williams

I get Percy Harvin

should I do this?

I give Ricky Williams

I get Percy Harvin

should I do this?

That's pretty rough both ways. Take a look at Green-Ellis' schedule. Combine that with Fred Taylor running hard a month ago...but then Santonio'll knock Braylon down a notch.
With those RB/WR you gotta have a high waiver, get Torain if you can. If not do the trade, then maybe try and sell high on him and J-Stew. Maybe trade for Greg Jennings or Colston who aren't doing too hot right now. 16 teams gotta have a couple suckers.

rck2sactown wrote:
I give Ricky Williams

I get Percy Harvin

should I do this?

I wouldn't trust either MIA RB since they got Brandon Marshall, but Harvin's about to have Rice come back and now Moss might be coming. 
sick.gif
 I say do it and trade him when he has a nice game.

That's pretty rough both ways. Take a look at Green-Ellis' schedule. Combine that with Fred Taylor running hard a month ago...but then Santonio'll knock Braylon down a notch.
With those RB/WR you gotta have a high waiver, get Torain if you can. If not do the trade, then maybe try and sell high on him and J-Stew. Maybe trade for Greg Jennings or Colston who aren't doing too hot right now. 16 teams gotta have a couple suckers.

rck2sactown wrote:
I give Ricky Williams

I get Percy Harvin

should I do this?

I wouldn't trust either MIA RB since they got Brandon Marshall, but Harvin's about to have Rice come back and now Moss might be coming. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

rck2sactown wrote:
I give Ricky Williams

I get Percy Harvin

should I do this?
sick.gif

I also got Sidney Rice stashed away on my IR
smile.gif

So do they trade, then try and flip Harvin when the time is right? is that what u are trying to say?

rck2sactown wrote:
I give Ricky Williams

I get Percy Harvin

should I do this?
sick.gif

smile.gif

So do they trade, then try and flip Harvin when the time is right? is that what u are trying to say?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

rck2sactown wrote:
I give Ricky Williams

I get Percy Harvin

should I do this?
sick.gif
smile.gif

Exactly. I figure Vikes are about to get hype again, and everyone's gonna want a piece of their offense, like NO last year.
@denni Woodhead's gone in my league, but he might end up with more value. They got him listed as WR on ESPN, but he's a slot running back ie Matt Forte. I'm going for Brandon Tate.

Back
Top Bottom