The Official Fantasy Football Thread

who should i start at flex?

colston vs cle
knox v. wash
crayton v. NE

?

colston is pissing me off. no TD's at all for the season.

who should i start at flex?

colston vs cle
knox v. wash
crayton v. NE

?

colston is pissing me off. no TD's at all for the season.

Crayton...i think Chargers play behind all game and throw the  ball a ton, which is normal 4 them but  Crayton has a big day

Crayton...i think Chargers play behind all game and throw the  ball a ton, which is normal 4 them but  Crayton has a big day

Originally Posted by atransta

who should i start this week Meachem vs the browns or TB's mike williams vs rams?
MEACH

parada45 wrote:
Drop Dallas Clark?

Not quite yet...

It's hard to tell because we don't know the significance of the injury but I'd pick up a replacement ASAP!!
Edit: 

after reading this I would:

@AdamSchefter

Colts TE Dallas Clark at the Cleveland Clinic for 2nd opinion on hand injury that will sideline him indefinitely, if not for season.

Filed to ESPN: Colts wide receiver Austin Collie underwent hand surgery this week that is expected to sideline him a few weeks.

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][color=#16101F][size=4][size=5][img][URL]http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/eek.gif[/URL][/img] [img][URL]http://i51.tinypic.com/30t6p3b.gif[/URL][/img] [/size][font='Times New Roman']When it rains, it pours...

Blair White, you're up.
[/font][/size][/color][/font]

Originally Posted by atransta

who should i start this week Meachem vs the browns or TB's mike williams vs rams?
MEACH

parada45 wrote:
Drop Dallas Clark?

Not quite yet...

It's hard to tell because we don't know the significance of the injury but I'd pick up a replacement ASAP!!
Edit: 

after reading this I would:

@AdamSchefter

Colts TE Dallas Clark at the Cleveland Clinic for 2nd opinion on hand injury that will sideline him indefinitely, if not for season.

Filed to ESPN: Colts wide receiver Austin Collie underwent hand surgery this week that is expected to sideline him a few weeks.

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][color=#16101F][size=4][size=5][img][URL]http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/eek.gif[/URL][/img] [img][URL]http://i51.tinypic.com/30t6p3b.gif[/URL][/img] [/size][font='Times New Roman']When it rains, it pours...

Blair White, you're up.
[/font][/size][/color][/font]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by ImNacho

How about this trade?

I give up DeAngello, Vick and Zack Miller and I get Arian Foster and Cooley

I'm really desperate, I got RB: Torain, Bush and Best WR: Andre Johnson, Crabby, Dez, Brandon Tate TE: Aaron Hernandez
I'd do that trade.. foster looks like a top 5/10 back easily.. the carolina running game is facing 8 in the box on every play.. and i'm an eagles fan and i have NO CLUE what happens with our QB situation.. and plus they way vick's injury was described, it's going take couple more weeks to fully heal (most places say it would have been better had he broken it)

I think Kubiak came out and said Ward will be getting more carries as the year goes on.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by ImNacho

How about this trade?

I give up DeAngello, Vick and Zack Miller and I get Arian Foster and Cooley

I'm really desperate, I got RB: Torain, Bush and Best WR: Andre Johnson, Crabby, Dez, Brandon Tate TE: Aaron Hernandez
I'd do that trade.. foster looks like a top 5/10 back easily.. the carolina running game is facing 8 in the box on every play.. and i'm an eagles fan and i have NO CLUE what happens with our QB situation.. and plus they way vick's injury was described, it's going take couple more weeks to fully heal (most places say it would have been better had he broken it)

I think Kubiak came out and said Ward will be getting more carries as the year goes on.

Who should I start at my flex?

Chris Ivory @ Cle
Ryan Torain @ Chi
Felix Jones @ NYG
Wes Welker @ SD
Patrick Crayton @ NE

Who should I start at my flex?

Chris Ivory @ Cle
Ryan Torain @ Chi
Felix Jones @ NYG
Wes Welker @ SD
Patrick Crayton @ NE

Would I be stupid to do this trade?

I give Schaub and Jahvid Best
I get Frank Gore

I have Aaron Rodgers so Schaub really is useless for me unless Rodgers gets hurt again.... and Frank Gore's playoff schedule is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom