THE OFFICIAL FIESTA BOWL THREAD - WVU VERSUS OKLAHOMA.

indifferent.gif
at this consolation game.

I was just about to make this game thread after UH vs. UGA

I think WVU is to demoralized after their loss and their coach leaving. Slaton hasn't been playing well these last couple games.

I hope Devine gets to see the field a lot he is the future of this team.

OU 37 - 23

I'd tell you to change the title to "Vol. No couch burning" but I forgot that y'all burn $+%! regardless of whether you win or lose...

OU by 20

Me and Fresh wont be denied like last year and Boise State

But in all honesty the big Question is Can Pat White keep Ou from giving him the Illinois, hawaii treatment and run blitz all day.

If White can pass enough than the spread will work if he cant then You will get another Pitt game where nothing is doing.

Is Steve Slaton starts playing like a P.A.N again, fumbling the ball and *$+! when OU rocks his$!%!...Then they better put Noel.....in the game.....Or is gonnabe a long night....OU gonna come out head-hunting....

Checkin in..

Anybody got any tight OU sigs?

edit: what time does this game start and what channel?

AH damn, Good **%% Gotti

just please take a good pic of Curtis Lofton caving in Kool Aid's chest.

I know its gonna happen.

Kool Aid needs to stay in school and be on the juggs machine all off season and come back next yr as a WR. this guy is JJ Arrington 2.1

You givin SLaton way too much credit there with that comparison
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, I met Noel last week comin off the plane, he IS NOT TALLER THAN 5'6.. and he is a beast

Originally Posted by young dr0

smh

where are the rest of my WVU fans @ now ?

they went to michigan.
I hope ou runs a train on these boys.

Yeah u are absolutely correct, Arrington got legit yards, not from a gimmick offense.
I retract my arrington statement.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

AH damn, Good **%% Gotti

just please take a good pic of Curtis Lofton caving in Kool Aid's chest.

I know its gonna happen.

Kool Aid needs to stay in school and be on the juggs machine all off season and come back next yr as a WR. this guy is JJ Arrington 2.1

I second that request.

Interim coaches are going to go defeated this bowl season.

Exactly what I was gonna say. Interim coaches so far this offseason are I believe 0-8 or somewhere around there. Might as well chalk it up as another loss forthe interims this postseason. I have Oklahoma winning by a decent amount.

Oklahoma 41
West Virginia 28

WV = good rush offense

OU = good rush defense

Make White beat you through the air, which he can't.

OU in a rout.

Back
Top Bottom